Body Temperature

simran345

sorry not Sikhi question, have a Boots digital thermometer and checkin under armpit, but not sure if they are accurate. REad different things on internet, like u should add 0.5 or 1.0 degrees to it.

Is there a doc on here that can clarify this plz, took painkillers. but notthin happenin yet. went to a and e the other day and when ambulance came had fever but once i got there hospital said i dont have fever, normal temperature. very confused, with the thermometer and gettin worried as dont feel well so panicking more with the readings as dont know wats right wats wrong, even the professionals check temp different.

Thanku mine is 37.5-37.8. Its fluctuating. Not takin paracetamol today. Not sure if should take when its 37.8.

As some of you know i am bed bound for last four months. But now when i stand i can't function at all, and after eating or going toilet i get tightness in my chest so bad then brain cuts off and can't breathe. Its happening when sitting down too.

Went to a and e, and they said its not heart attack. And cried to th doc today to send me to neurologist quicker. All they keep saying its not heart related and its panic attacks.

I know its not, i am too weak to get out of bed let alone worry. I think i maybe having fits, but they keep saying no, and can't hurry my appointment.

So now given me anti depressant.

Scared to take them. I can't keep awake as it is, tryin to keep alive and they want to give me anti depressants, i can't physically move.i need help with everything, even bathing on my bath seat is hard now.

I dont know if i should take them as its hard even eating food, scared they will kill me off.

Why cant they just do my mri scan as quickly as they can, why won't the docs send me asap, i am already on bed 24/7. Even a and e not keep me.

Even my husband says take the anti depressants. I not have good time with them in past.

You will all say its up to me and do what the docs say, but that's the only medicine i scared of now i am too weak, even when somebody touch me i can't handle it.

Please somebody help me, i feel i only takin them as last option and then that will take me from thi

s world. But then think its better than goin thru this everyday losing my breath, struggling to survive.

The worry is made me weaker. Feel just my body left but my soul goes then comes back then goes.

Body is only making acid.

I already got too much garmi in body, even my arms and legs are very dry now skin is white peeling.

Do anti depressants cause garmi?

im not a hypocondriac, anyways ur not to know as ur not in my situation so its not ur fault, i've decided not to take the anti depressants, after discussing with family, and to go for CBT instead, if they ever get round to it. Been 2yrs asking to see a hypnotherapist.

This nhs system isnt like it used to be, even emergency just want u in and out. But instead of doing tests that need to be done, they take ages to send an appointment.

They can do what they want if they really want to, but because of budgets and its easier giving prescriptions, they just hand out tablets left right n centre without even doing the tests first, coz there is profit in it. Research it if u dont believe me. if i was a millionaire i would pay for the test privately, but im not. nowadays u got to push the docs to do somethin, like really push them, coz they got a million patients and to them its just numbers, theres no personal relation with them nomore, like before. they have to do everything within budgets and time limits.

rubbish system even if its free. and they only allow 5mins a patient in some places now.

Yes u are right all in god's hands, back to the same old karms, its hard thou, either one gets better or dies, bit difficult to be stuck in the middle. Its not called hypocondriac, its called makin the most of it, whilst u got th energy until ur zapped away again, and its called karm bhogne.

And how many times i been prescribed antibiotics without them gettin the results back first, sweetaa vangar golian dehi jande, yes take them if u got th problem, but no if they are not 100% sure thats what u have. sometimes u just got to weight up things yourself. if the blood tests or other tests diagnose somethin, then i say yes take the golian, but not just take if not need them, not worth the side effects, unless a proper professional can confirm the best treatment. evi golian nal garmi pehjandi je lohr ni golian di. gorea nu pata ni garmi ki hundi, no offence, par kehi cheeja da pata ni hunda.

sorry but im frustrated, all they need to do is put few electrodes on my head, and few other tests, instead of makin th patient wait n wait. wait for what?

I used to have to advise the docs on their jobs, as i was a gp mentor, and i was surprised that they have to ask patients for advice in how to do their jobs. not sure if they still do this project now, but it was good feedback for them. And i have mentored patients too, in how to manage their conditions, when the they dont find the docs helpful and how to work with th docs to get the best out of them, for their health conditions, so im pretty sure i know my body by now.

but now its my turn, the system seems to have slowed down a lot.

Also want to say, never neglect doctors advise, as they are the professionals, but i just seem to have not an understanding doc right now, since movin to a new city. There are some really good docs, who are a godsend to patients. without them it would be harder, sorry for the rant.

thankuji