Chelsea Footballer John Terrys Dad (Edward Terry) Racially Attacked Sikh Guy Amarjit Talafair

genie

Former England football captain John Terry's father used torrent of racist abuse before assault, court told

The father of former England football captain John Terry used a torrent of racist language before head-butting a man outside a pub, a court was told.

Ted-terry_2625303b.jpg

Ted Terry, 59, father of Chelsea and England footballer John Terry, arriving at City Of London Magistrates Court Photo: NICHOLAS RAZZELL

By Daniel Johnson, and agencies

4:03PM BST 23 Jul 2013

Ted Terry, 59, allegedly shouted racist obscenities and used a derogatory term to describe a man of Pakistani origin before assaulting Amarjit Talafair on March 22.

Terrys two friends Stephen Niland, 36, and Tudor Musteata, 47, also shouted racist abuse during the alleged attack near The Windsor pub in the City of London, the court heard.

Terry appeared at City of London Magistrates Court today charged with racially aggravated common assault and a racially aggravated public order offence.

Terry admitted assaulting Amarjit Talafair, but denied it was racially motivated.

Ijaz Malik, prosecuting, said the three men, who work for construction firm C2C, were out celebrating Niland's birthday when there was an altercation between 5pm and 6pm.

Mr Malik said: Mr Talafair was outside the rear of the pub having a cigarette.

"The three defendants exited the pub and an exchange of words took place between the two groups.

"Mr Talafair and his friend Scott Faal walked away from the pub towards Fenchurch Street Station and were followed by the three defendants.

"Shortly afterwards Mr Faal returned to the pub and told his friends there was trouble outside.

"And Mr Talafair returned and said he had been head-butted by Mr Terry."

Terry's lawyer John Oliver said he would plead guilty to the assault, but denied it was racially motivated.

However, the prosecution did not accept his partial plea so a two day trial has been set to begin on November 11. If convicted, Terry, of Grays, Essex, could face up to a year behind bars.

===================================================

So this is the scumbag where john terry got his racist side from, it all makes sense now.

Because, if you read the article, you'll see that the 'singh' in question was taking a break from getting drunk by smoking a cigarette in the back beer garden when the altercation begun. Good on Mr Terry snr for attacking the useless scum.

I think you'll find the aggressor in this alteraction was Edward Terry. Although I do no agree with the Sikh guy's personal habits of drinking and smoking he is no way a singh and probably doesnt wear a turban. However no one deserves to be racially and physically assaulted by anyone i'm suprised and appalled you of all people as "legalsingh" are advocating violence against your own Sikh brother and siding with a racist who attacked him.

I think you'll find the aggressor in this alteraction was Edward Terry. Although I do no agree with the Sikh guy's personal habits of drinking and smoking he is no way a singh and probably doesnt wear a turban. However no one deserves to be racially and physically assaulted by anyone i'm suprised and appalled you of all people as "legalsingh" are advocating violence against your own Sikh brother and siding with a racist who attacked him.

I detest all smokers...Sikh or otherwise. At best, I think they should all be denied access to doctors and the NHS, and jobs etc. They're a drain on all our resources. At worst, I think they should be physically attacked. 'Sikhs' that smoke fall into the latter category.

The motive of Mr Terry may have been wrong.....but the end result is a good one. Amarjait's mum and dad should reflect on where and what their son was doing when he got attacked.

I detest all smokers...Sikh or otherwise. At best, I think they should all be denied access to doctors and the NHS, and jobs etc. They're a drain on all our resources. At worst, I think they should be physically attacked. 'Sikhs' that smoke fall into the latter category.

The motive of Mr Terry may have been wrong.....but the end result is a good one. Amarjait's mum and dad should reflect on where and what their son was doing when he got attacked.

Correct,- In Britain the smokers really take the mick

I remember that the smokers would kick up such a fuss because they had to pay for Nicotine replacement therapy such as patches and gum..etc..

They had the cheek to complain about the price ! and insist that it be on the NHS for free.

I know in some areas according to health authorities it was completely free but if any wise guy looks at the price of gum, patches, inhalators...and all that and work out what the cost for sing per week comes to then you don't have to be Einstein to realize that it will still be cheaper than the cigarettes !

Unfortunately, the stupid government gives in and listens to such rubbish demands as usual leaving the healthcare in a mess.

In my opinion, it should be a lesson to the singh for lighting up ! if he hadn't been in the pub in the 1st place and then on top of that in the beer garden to get his smoke, then NONE of this would have happened.

Just cry 'racism; when the going gets tough !

God tries to teach you lessons as you make your mistakes, but most of us are too blinded to ever realize.

In this case, God gave some beatings via a Mr Terry to some one that claims to be a singh.