Sikhi's View On Non Sikhs

Guest prabh_singh

Guest prabh_singh

WJKK WJKF

I have been wondering lately that there are millions of people on this earth that don't follow Sikhism and many people don't know a thing about sikhism. My question is what does sikhi say about people who don't follow sikhism? I know we believe all religions are equal and we should respect each others religions. But in Sikhi, we try to be one with vahiguru and jap his name and gain mukti and "chutkara" from reincarnation, so what happens to the other millions of people on the earth, none of them get mukti? What does SGGS and the Guru's say about them and this?

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

I guess they'd have to be reincarnated until they were born into Sikh households, and then they'd obviously have to follow Gurmat.

That's how discussions on this subject in the past have gone. I don't see a problem with it. It's when you start considering non-Sikhs as lower life-forms or impure; that's when you get in trouble imo.

In guru nanak's time people saw and questioned guru ji he responded gave them all the answers yet some didn't accept guru ji. Even in todays time we can stand and hear the truth yet we aren't always there to accept it. The truth can stare a person in the truth and they can be in self denial of it. Call it delusion if you must, but it is what it is, we are the progeny of the gurus and we are supposed to live their message, yet we live it in duality. Sikhi is sach da mazil, it is the state of truth, as gurbani says people will be judged by their karam, actions.

Guru jis path is of sacha dharam, true righteousness other philosophies and paths are kachi bani, those ideas people follow in line with sikhi will erase their bad karam and give good karam through dharam. We have the revealed truth in front of us, others have the discover it from the har mander of the world. Sikhi is the ultimate dharam of ancient times which was lost, so other dharams seem to be constructed upon fragments of it.