Modi Tells Sikhs To Get Out Of Gujarat. Bjp Tha Same As Congress On Sikhs. Badals So Called Allies.

lsingh

As if gujrat is some america, it's a backwards region polluted and far backwards, sikhs would be doing themselves a favour by leaving kutchi land and going back to punjab or delhi or abroad

veerjee ur facts arent clear modi has worked his way up to bring all the big i must say biggest tycoons in india to setup there manufacturing holds in guj and that counts tatas birlas ambani all of them are having there manufacturing factories in guj the only state to invite foriegn investors to setup businesses and every year there is a business conference specially to attract business conglomeretes from china japan dubai to setup businesses there which i have visited personally which is happening since 2006-07 and the state is economically stable

hence there is no need for sikhs now

actually bjp is much more worser than congress because their main motto is hindutva hindutva hindutva that is why they wont leave any chance to attack sikhi sikhs be it spiritually religiously or economically bjp is like bukal da sapp on one side they pretend to mourn with sikhs about 84 and on the other they are with congress to crush us

Well I guess this shows what kind of leader modi could be if he became PM. I know someone who thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread- not sure if he knows about this or even cares about it. Hopefully he doesn't come to power. Would be good to spread the word to your families in India not to support this man.