Need Help Asap

Guest UK SIKH

It's a challenge and you haven't got the Kirpa yet. To get the Kirpa, be 100% in Rehat, keep doing Ardass Bentiyan after doing Kamai e.g. do Chaupai Sahib for rakhiya then Ardass say to maharaj "Salok: Kaam Karodh Ar Lobh Moh, Binas Jae Anhmev Nanak Prabh Sarnagatee Kar Prasaad Gurdev"

Kirpa takes some time Ji, keep japing Naam and don't back out, keep the Ardaas's up and BHAROSA! And slowly it will defo come

I agree, all I can add is to not to force anything when doing Naam Simran, doing it with love for Vaiguruji and over time your mind starts changing naturally, you notice more the triggers to anger, greed etc, and I think that's the first step to conquering them - with Viaguriji's blessings.

how long we talking

The individual will start to Feel a diffrence, if not from my knowledge I would say their previous paap (last janam(birth) sins are getting destroyed. Main thing is do jap naam with Pyaar (love) and dedication, not fast, u need to slow ur mind, slowly read Bani, not too slow slow as in reading speed and read translations to understand Gurbani and to put it on ur Jeevan (life). Always do ardaas to Maharaj to keep us in Rehat in their High Khalsa Panth and have nimarta (humbleness) these r all characters of the Khalsa, what we should be.

Maharaj Dasveh Paatshah said: "read Bani slow so you understand, if u read it nice and understand it I will hear it"VjkkVjkf Ji