The Reason Why Sikh/hindu Girls

Big_Tera

it was commonly accepted in the late 80s early 90s that Punjabi boys would date drink dance live the life and still be mah da putt , Punjabi girls were expected to go college come home and pretend she saw nothing.

some Kurria were also drank, puffed! Some went gigs, some not, some sensible and religious.

Growing up in a lads world, we just thought it was expected a good girl would tolerate, if she did not, she was too western for her own good.

Then later we would hear started Punjabi girls dating outside in a particular community.

The bottom line is if you put your anakh and honour aside a second. Teenagers want to experiment & push boundaries. The kind of community we come from they cant do that without flana tingrah aunty uncle adding massala about you to screw your and your families name up.

Lots of folk are now learning the green grass dream on other side is full a thorns n all. Now your seeing a jump in inter racial relationships even white black..

Now the gulf is widening from just girls to even Punjabi Mundeh going outside too.. I had noted on my Visit to American East Coast back in 1998 they were more chilled out with the Youth, and had greater Unity, more diverse accomodation of Religious, Cultural, funky monai stylee types all chucked in together. When i look back i think that worked better than self policing and judging each other in our insituitions here which can put us on a dangerous course.

Oh 22 jaan, there is not an 'epidemic' of Hindu-Sikh girls running with Muslims. Same number of Muslim girls, if not more, marry/run away with non-Muslim guys than vice versa. And I don't think circumcission has anything to do here.

And @Mehtab Singh , yar kado tak menu is 'moderation' ch rakhna wa? I did not even post one inflammatory post or anything..yet I am not being allowed to comment on this board. Maafi day davo hun...

And @Mehtab Singh , yar kado tak menu is 'moderation' ch rakhna wa? I did not even post one inflammatory post or anything..yet I am not being allowed to comment on this board. Maafi day davo hun...

bhraava tenu galtfehmi aa ki mai kalla ithe ADMIN/MOD aa...mai te yaar janitor aa...sanu te gandh saaf karan da kamm ditta...fer oh bhaave koi member hove ya ohdia posts...tusi siddi gall karo ADMIN/MOD bhaijaan naal...ho sakda lihaaj kar lain...sadda ki aa...

bhraava tenu galtfehmi aa ki mai kalla ithe ADMIN/MOD aa...mai te yaar janitor aa...sanu te gandh saaf karan da kamm ditta...fer oh bhaave koi member hove ya ohdia posts...tusi siddi gall karo ADMIN/MOD bhaijaan naal...ho sakda lihaaj kar lain...sadda ki aa...

Oh ok...pr tussi agar kr sako..yani koi safarish etc..te meherbani hoye gi tuhadi :)

@Admin/Mod

Oh pai admin ji, why I am under moderation? I haven't posted even post one inflammatory post or anything..yet I am not being allowed to comment on this board. Maafi day davo hun...and please take me off moderation.

Thanks