URGENT-GuruJi to be abused again!! SLOUGH

vaheguru ji ka khalsa

vaheguru ji ki fateh

param singh said

You havent given us the full details why

who are these same ppl name them and give us their phone no and address we can complain

am not the organiser am sure they will give u a more detailed reply + i was tired so just gave a brief summary. as for the same old ppl it was the same kirtani jatha that did the vickrams one the other week i think his name is satwinder.

come lads get the update here for the sangat

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

The main person behind the taking of Guru ji's pavittar saroop to these hotels in West London and Berkshire is:

SATVINDER SARL of Harrow, Norh London.

He also organised the wedding at Vikrams banqueting hall in Slough three weeks ago (I think the photos can be seen of him at www.gurugranthsahibji.com) with blankets put over the bar areas. This is also the same person who arranged Guru ji saroop to be taken to the C&L Country Club, Northolt in August this year, where the 'guests' sat on tables and chairs eating and drinking whilst Guru ji's Manji Sahib was placed on a sheet in the middle of the dining area.

Guru ji saroop came from 'Guru Granth Gurdwara' also known as Mangat Hall, Southall.

As for the all negative comments - respect comes from within. If a person is merely going through what they regard as a ceremony and what concerns them is the convenience of their guests being able to get quickly to the bar and meat afterwards, this is a sure sign of contempt for Guru ji.

A person who regards Guru ji as an object to used for ceremonies has no right to call themselves a Sikh or to disrespect our beloved Guru ji.

I pray that more and more of the UK Sangat back the Campaign's goal of achieving real respect for Guru ji in all forms - individually by our thoughts and deeds being in consonance with Gurbani and collectively as a separate and distinct community/Nation.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Satvinder Singh is also responsible for Guru Maharaj's beadbi at Clay Oven, Alperton.

This is where he is contracted to sing bollywood songs during the evenings.

So called weddings that have taken place at Clay Oven where waiters walk around the hall with uncovered heads & shoes on.

I remember speaking to a Campaign Singh who spoke to Sarl when he was uncovered at Vikrams Occassions Palace Slough a couple of weeks ago. He pretended to be apologetic and promised never to do this beadbi of Guruji again. He is a maha paapi and the Sangat must stop him from making money from Guruji.

16th October 2004 saw another so called wedding at Vikram's Occassions Palace again organised by Sarl.

Sangat Ji, this is scam and has to be broken immediately.