Bhai Jodh Ji Ate Jhoot To Rid Of His Ego

N30S1NGH

You doubt this sakhi saying that it is jooth.What basis you have to doubt this? If so present that here.

Have you taken Amrit? If you had taken it, you should know that initiates take amrit from same bata by applying their lips.

When last person takes it, bata goes again to first person.

Tomorrow people who doubt our sakhis and gursikhs of past, will say this is jooth.

Google and you will find where this sakhi comes from.If you doubt present your source of doubt.

I doubt the sakhi for many reasons. I have presented the reasons. Look back and read them? I can't repeat myself over and over for you.

Do you understand that an Amritdhari cannot eat the Jhoot of a person that is not Amritdhari? The Amrit given at Amrit Sanchar is not the same as left overs in the sangat. Please get this point.

Only you are equating amrit to left overs in the sangat. Yet you keep saying others will make it out this way. If you stopped equating amrit to left overs maybe others won't follow in your foot steps.

Obviously, you don't have any source for this sakhi or you would have presented it.

My Guru gave me Amrit that is not jhoot or left overs.

Even though many of the posters have united to support you a person that calls amrit jhoot. I still like it that at least they united on something.

This sakhi is not related to ordinary humans.This relates to a sikh who has elevated his

consciousness to a higher level.There is a difference between ordinary souls like us and

elevated souls like of Bhai Jodh ji.

What your mundane mind thinks is left over is not left over.Bhai Jodh ji was a sikh of higher

avastha and he knew things in much better perspectives than ordinary minds.

The fact that Bhai Jodh ji's name is recorded in Bhai Gurdas ji dee vaar, there is no doubt

that he was a sikh of higher avastha who had earned blessings of Guru Sahib. I find

no reason to cast doubt on this sakhi. Sakhis are an integral part of sikhi.

I don't even know how to respond here. Not because I don't have a response, but due to how naive reasoning you utilize. Next you will say so and so Gursikh ate a human because of his high level and he did not see that human as human, but as something else.

I don't even know how to respond here. Not because I don't have a response, but due to how naive reasoning you utilize. Next you will say so and so Gursikh ate a human because of his high level and he did not see that human as human, but as something else.

What kind of black and white approach is that? Ever heard thing called context? contextualization?

Didn't sri guru nanak dev ji maharaj ordered bhai lehna ji to add human corpse as a test? - I am sure missionaries bhausarias don't beleive in that sakhi ?

These missionaries will not stop to hit below the belt. These people are bent upon in eroding

faith of our brothers and sisters.

Have they not seen people taking charan amrit at Harmandir sahib har ki pauri.They will mock that

also.

History is part and parcel of sikhi.Tomorrow they will ask their parents how are you sure that thier grandfather

was in fact their grandfather.

Do you believe a sikh should have sharda?

Do you believe a sikh should have sharda?

This is a theme that has been ignored by said poster......time and again. Personal attacks upon people for expressing a thought that may be wrong, not explained correctly or simply misunderstood appear to be common reposte among a select few. I have recognised this UGLY trend and now no longer respond to these fools.

A word of advice to those of who we speak:

Better to remain silent and be considered a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.