Basics Of Sikhi Vs Dawah Man

Mehtab Singh

Giani Hari Singh Randava did a rare katha on SC where he talked about a muslim book which contains the talks between Guru Nanak Dev Jee and one of the great Muslim fakirs in either Baghdad or Mecca. I think it was Peer Dastageer. He says that this peer actually converted to Sikhism afetr the gosti and then Guru Ji gave him the highest spiritual state and accepted Guru Nanak as his Pegambar. This Peer was given a fatwa whereby he was dug up in a sand pit and had stones thrown at him till death.

If you listen to one of the kathas on Gurmatveechar by Sant Kartar Singh Damdami Taksaalvale he says there is a muslim book that talks about Guru Nanak Dev Jee and that all Muslims must follow him. I think even the Prophet Mohammed talked about Guru Jee aswell and told his followers to listen to him.

Please share more sakhis such as those of great Muslim fakirs who were given Fatwas by Muslim clergy for going against the teachings of Islam and following the teachings a spoken by Guru Nanak Dev

That was Rukub-ud-Din. His presence and execution at Mecca has been historically evidenced and he was the first individual to hear the Karni-Namah. Ultimately he took to disseminating the Guru' s ethos and the local polity had him executed as per the Shari'a

Dawahman is a product of the dawah initiative by islam channel or peace TV I believe (one of the islamic uk based channels). I was watching that channel 1-2 years ago to see what the islamics were up to in their propaganda and to see what techniques they were using. I found they were giving out dawah packs (in ramadan) to train up people for a fee who in turn go out and train and convert other people into Islam on the streets of the UK.

Its basically a pyramid scheme and a way to raise funds for the people at the top.... basically those who created the dawah training packs and courses. So looking at this in a logical way we can see their whole islamic faith is setup like a pyramid scheme were those at the top get rich using the naive poor gullible muslim masses to do their hard work on the streets / collecting donations and those at the top enjoy life in comfort as the money starts to pours in.

This dawahman Imran is doing his own self promotion (trying to be a dr zak naik) if you analysis his twitter, fb page and his videos the way he talks he is flirting and teasing the younger Muslim "sisters" with inappropriate sexual discussions and video's. He has written on his fb page something like ....this page is not to enquire for shaadi requests.....trying to big himself up and make out he is in demand by the muslims ladies for marriage.

We can also see in one of his video's where he confronts a white atheist professor and the professor doesnt want to talk to him imran aka dawahman is very rude and arrogant and even using derogatory anti-nonmuslim sentiments and language at the end when he is alone addressing the youtube muslim audience to show his contempt for western non-muslim educated professors of science. In other words how is showing the real face of an Islamo-fascist who thinks dare these lowlife kafirs tell us their ideological beliefs are superior to Islam, which off-course they often are.

So in conclusion thanks to these kind of Islamic initiatives .....we can see Islam for what it is just another abrahmic fascist political and economic pyramid scheme to control the gullible uneducated masses at the bottom of the pyramid while at the top the control and power has intoxicated the leaders into the dark side.

I remember a picture on his facebook page which proved to be a fiasco for him. It showed him talking to a handicapped senior Sikh, and trying to tell him that his whole life had been spent following the wrong faith. It turned out that he (Dawah man) was forced to walk away after the Baba gave him a dose of his own medicine. I couldn't help noticing a comment by one Muslim regarding the pic, 'May Allah assist you brother. I know these people (Sikhs) they are very hard-headed and do not see the intelligence of Islam easily. Remember brother this is only a test. Allah has made them to test our spirit and we will soon prove victorious!' With a brain like that no wonder we see most of them trying to become Mujhaideen.

I cannot remember her name exactly, but an ex-Syrian and also an ex-Muslim, was invited to a debate by Al-Jazeera T.v. Her opponent was a well-versed Koranic cleric who kept on dominating the debate by shouting at her, interrupting her whenever she was about to speak, and demeaning her because she was a woman. Ultimately she told him to shut his trap (bluntly) and then what followed was 11 minutes of cleric raving as her opponent attempted to grapple with her. She even wrote a book which drew upon her experiences in the Muslim world, 'A God who hates,' and cited how every debate she has had with a Muslim turned into a shouting fiasco when the latter realized the ineptness of their creed and debate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wafa_Sultan

That was Rukub-ud-Din. His presence and execution at Mecca has been historically evidenced and he was the first individual to hear the Karni-Namah. Ultimately he took to disseminating the Guru' s ethos and the local polity had him executed as per the Shari'a

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/73370-the-sikh-martyr-of-guru-nanak-period/

The interesting thing is a majority of individuals who convert from their religion to another always cite criticism of their prior religion's spirituality i.e. Sikhs who become Christians use the line 'we don't feel close to God.' Christians who become Sikhs use the same line as well. Ask an ex-muslim their reason for apostasy and you receive a long and informative lecture on why Muhammad was evil etc.