Basics Of Sikhi Vs Dawah Man

Mehtab Singh

Now I am just guessing, based on whatever Arabic I had in school. Remember that video by some rationalizer? Where he says to remember the number 7? Well here is what just came to my mind. The number 7 in Arabic is called "sabaa", and so the literal meaning of "Sabiun" would mean "of the seven", or "from the seven". Perhaps it has some connection to something "seven" I guess?

Now I am just guessing, based on whatever Arabic I had in school. Remember that video by some rationalizer? Where he says to remember the number 7? Well here is what just came to my mind. The number 7 in Arabic is called "sabaa", and so the literal meaning of "Sabiun" would mean "of the seven", or "from the seven". Perhaps it has some connection to something "seven" I guess?

It's possible the word might be derived from sabbath the sunday (which again is the 7th day of the week so related to 7) of no work which kept under judaism and some more traditional christians perhaps more common in muhammads time. It's likely it was a pre-cursor to islam as it plagiarized also from gnostic christian sources which the vatican wiped out, hence the lack of history makes it difficult to put together a strong argument for providing evidence of the korans plagiarism. Regardless when reading the content of the koran plagiarism is evident from events such as the crossing of elephants which is impossible in the geographical location muhammad was located and elephants didn't exist in his part of the world. Some mentions of local landscapes do indicate the events of some of the chapters and verses seem to be taking place perhaps in syria instead of saudi arabia (there is a very big time period gap before Christianity was wiped out by the sword from syria and islam had a foothole in syria). There is the additional falsehood muslims spread that arabic is the oldest language on the word which goes against every academic linguistics findings which allows you to trace perhaps the origins of pre-muhammden arabia- rather than the idea that the arabs were savages, it's likely they became savages after brainwashing.

It's very likely muhammad directly plagiarized the work of poets or used poets and then thrusted his sword, weapons with a touch of mafia/gang violence threatening families not to expose him fully although people had their suspicions throughout the haddith tradition and muhammad dealt with it by spilling blood so the outcome on any whistle blower was sealed. Islamic sources also do mention Zoroastrians as maagis which is where the word magic is dervied from also known as fire worshipers from iran it's likely their rich tradition was plagiarized into islamic sources some writers which talk about possible sources of the bible mention Zoroastrianism as one of it's sources so it's likely it came through directly or indirectly or both.

It's really sad people have publish books which make strong counter arguments on other religion and many muslim writers have written tons of books slandering sikhi, the gurus etc. only to later make themselves out to be the most tolerant people in the world. The saddest part is people can't speak the truth about islams entire fabrication, in the past people believed islam was devil oriented due to how much it attacked other religions, turned people crazy and how muhammad had a strong period of time where he suffered from devil possesion when in fact we realise he was mentally unstable from the symptoms he suffered from such as ringing noises in his ears, his body freezing, epileptic seizures, seeing things like demons, angels - jins (mythological invisible creatures that modern day intelligent people have to believe in with islam).

Username1

"It's really sad people have publish books which make strong counter arguments on other religion and many muslim writers have written tons of books slandering sikhi, the gurus etc. only to later make themselves out to be the most tolerant people in the world. The saddest part is people can't speak the truth about islams entire fabrication"

Bit contradictive really.

The words : pot kettle and black come to mind...

I say this not to be facetious, but to allow you the opportunity to realise that we all make mistakes, even when pointing out someone else's. Like, no doubt I have just done......doh!!!!!

Bhul chuk maaf

104,448 have seen this debate in just a few days! this is one of the few rare debates on the net where a non-Muslim dominates the debate. Actually all people are so annoyed at the pushy, aggressive way this new generation of Muslim preachers are trying to convert people by sell Islam as self evident, scientific, logical instead of showing it as a spiritual path. Even some Muslim comments there are supportive of the Singh rather than the Muslim.

thats not small

thats incomparable

that is the reason why jaap sahib was written

that is the whole Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji

Question was smallest chapter/shabd/tuk.........not simplest to describe or define.

Incomparable yes.........whats your point????