The Sikh Martyr Of Guru Nanak Period

BhagatBalmik

I guarantee there is much more we don't know about Guru Nanak's journey around the world. Definitely a nice read though

Agreed, we recently discovered and have proof of guru jis trip down to the vatican, the heart of catholicism. We know guru ji has been to the centres of buddhism, islam, christianity, hindu n id assume jain faiths, but if im not mistaken, no mention of jewish faith. I reckon that will b the next discovery.

Agreed, we recently discovered and have proof of guru jis trip down to the vatican, the heart of catholicism. We know guru ji has been to the centres of buddhism, islam, christianity, hindu n id assume jain faiths, but if im not mistaken, no mention of jewish faith. I reckon that will b the next discovery.

I always thought that he would of visited Jerusalem at that time since it is a huge and very mutli-religious city. Who really knows tbh, but we should really help Sikh scholars who are working hard on this. It's pretty cool that we found out he visited the Vatican just like last year.