I Used To Pluck My Beard

Guest Sikh_Man192

Satguru is proud of their Sikhs.. Does Satguru have ego then? What are your upto?

There has to be a ego there for one to feel proud. Where there is no ego there is no awareness of being proud. I never said Ego is a bad thing there needs to be a ego for one to live a life, without it we would not be aware of this world or ourselves. But confusing the ego with our true selves is the problem, which satguru does not make this mistake.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has to be a ego there for one to feel proud. Where there is no ego there is no awareness of being proud. I never said Ego is a bad thing there needs to be a ego for one to live a life, without it we would not be aware of this world or ourselves. But confusing the ego with our true selves is the problem, which satguru does not make this mistake.

Again ego has nothing to do with being proud. Mind is not ego. It is because of ego we wander in the cycle of life and death..

Satguru is perfect which is why need their guidance and need to follow ..

Again ego has nothing to do with being proud. Mind is not ego. It is because of ego we wander in the cycle of life and death..

Satguru is perfect which is why need their guidance and need to follow ..

Mind is only EGO if we define ourselves to be the MIND. But if we say we are not the mind then there is no ego of identifying ourselves as the mind. Identifying ourselves with anything becomes the ego.

Let's use the dictionary definition:"Ego" is a Latin and Greek (ἑγώ) word meaning "I", often used in English to mean the "self", "identity" or other related concepts.

It may also refer to:

• Ego, one of the three constructs in Sigmund Freud's structural model of the psyche
  • Ego (religion), as defined in various religions in relationship to self, soul etc.

Satguru, which is our true identity is always providing guidance to this ego of mind and body.

Mind is only EGO if we define ourselves to be the MIND. But if we say we are not the mind then there is no ego of identifying ourselves as the mind. Identifying ourselves with anything becomes the ego.

Let's use the dictionary definition:"Ego" is a Latin and Greek (ἑγώ) word meaning "I", often used in English to mean the "self", "identity" or other related concepts.

It may also refer to:

• Ego, one of the three constructs in Sigmund Freud's structural model of the psyche
  • Ego (religion), as defined in various religions in relationship to self, soul etc.

I have read that.. According to Gurbani that is not the true meaning of ego.

wjkk wjkf sangat ji about for 2-3 years i would pluck my dhadi and i wouldn't know it was a bad habit i would just pluck it from spots. just keep picking at it. But for about 1 year i have stopped i RAreley do it ( but no all the spots are covered up with hair.) I HAVE A CURLY DHADI. know but i just put my hand in my dhadi and strait it out! but the one thing i love about my dhadi is that it is coming in a perfect shape ! when i take a shower and come out i brush it and its in a perfect shape but after in 1-2 hours it doesn't look like that anymore and my 2 questions are that is my dhadi going to come out in the future in this perfect shape ? 2nd question is that how do i make the shape last the whole day ?? so i tie a thaiti ?

Best gel I've found is "Got2b Ultra Glued" by Schwarzkopf. It's the stuff JusReign uses by the way :p

Unfortunately it's not available in the UK (other Got2b products are but they're nowhere near as good) so I get it shipped from the US via Amazon.com, takes a while but totally worth it :) Brush it in, hairdry it or if you wanna dry it naturally use a thaathi, and you're good to go :)