**truth Hurts** Gurdas Maan & Laadi Shah Exposed

Nalwa

On the subject Apna punjab hove, we have a song talking about the relaxed life of the jatt at home sitting on his manja. Then eating his onion, ghee, saag and makhi di roti prepared by his homely mother.
Many punjabis like this relationship tied in with rural village life in punjab, but the home mad sharaab is just completely unnecessary.
I mean does the jatt have his kind mother cooking and cleaning for him and feeding him endless rotis with ghee and sagh whilst he sits there on his manja like a nawaab or royal figure drinking and pouring his desi liquor ??
I'm sure that every mother would love that job of serving the drunken son. :nono:

For Gurdas Maan fans out there, you will all know that in his last verse he always sends a message which is usually somewhat meaningful and sensible.
However in this song he says
- apne goriyan kolohn haal puchann pind da, marjaney mana kio punjab janda kinda, kadey kisey rahi kolon vaak na janaab hove'-
-I ask my fellow villager about the state of Goriyan (village)
-Oh, why my humble Mann is punjab disintegrating ?
-Never from any ravi or from the ravi(river) should the chenab river be separated.
So here he has gone on to talk about the partition of the river ravi and chenab in pakistan punjab and India, and the punjab of now disintegrating.
........But this sober verse has drifted from the message of staying sober, where the previous lines about jatt and his sharaab are what contributes to the bad times of punjab in the 1st place !!

Contradicting ??

Anyway, it reminded me of his early somewhat anti-sharab song 'Vadiya sharibian ve' - which was sang as if the liquor was speaking to the alcoholic.

''Vadiya sharibiya ve, meh hanh sharab teri, ginh ginh tereh meh hasabh laoughi, aaj tu menu pindha kal meh piungee''
It was saying that - ''you are the big drunk always finishing and emptying me, BUT I shall keep an account (ginh ginh tereh meh hasabh laounghi) of all the times you have drank and finished me, then one day, tomorrow, I shall drink and finish you.''
Meaning that in the end the liquor will win and stay whilst the alcoholic's lfe will come to an end on account of this very liquor.

This was the type of song that gave the message of what the outcome becomes of any drinker out there.

I think some of you guys should understand about what I said about his earlier music and songs compared to later stuff. He is now simply a disgrace to his own self and earlier image/respect that was gained solely through love of music back then. Nowadays every thing is done from and for the wallet and not the love of God in any way.

all going off topic here and comparing musicians.

The thread is about Ladi shah and Mr Mann openly and devotionally worshiping such grave along with many other confused apney.

How the hell does someone justify that ??

If it's not about money, then what is it about ?