Broken

kaurCor

waheguru g ka khalsa waheguru g ki fateh ,. ,

bhena te bhrava nu benti a a ke ehje experience ethe share na karn g . jo galtia hoiyaa oh sirf satgur hi baksh sakde a te oh apa sab nu pata te tuhanu v . nimarta sehat benti a g .assi chatting box vich nahi a ,jithe ehje experience share kariye awarenwss sab nu a ki sahi ki galat. sangat nu benti dont reply on these type of posts and just spam it.. waheguru g ka khalsa waheguru g ki fateh.

jeh ko kale kale tharapde han tussi ohna nu samaja nah sakde ke agey ki karna chahida ? sikh de farz bhul gahe tussi? Jeh eh avdi galati man sakde te advice lehna chounde ke Sikhi di ladd phir kime laggia tuvadi ki harj?

^ http://www.masonicleader.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/White_Knight.jpg

ਖਾਲਿਸਤਾਨ ਜ਼ਿੰਦਾਬਾਦ | ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ | ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ | |

what has a white racist icon got to do with this ?

• 1 month later...

we all make mistakes, none of us is perfect, If i counted all the mistakes I made in my youth I'd be sitting here all day. Many of us have had our trust abused, forcing you into sex is horrific, someone took advantage of your commitment to them it's their shame not yours.

What he did was utterly wrong and yes "he without sin cast the first stone". You say you feel broken, make yourself whole again, forgive yourself, you will have learnt something from this experience and you will know what to guard against in the future, mistakes are between god and you, they aren't for anyone else to judge. Time does heal wounds, things will get better. I wish you the best.