Rss

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

we need to get RSS stuff and otheranti sikh stuff off the net, my bro was searching for autobiography of guru gobind singh on google the other day and it came up witha load of RSS stuff, my bro dusnt know wat RSS is , so if he read it he might have believed it and 4rm then on he would have thought in that way!.....i will give u the link in wat he showed me. let us get this off the net. http://www.hssworld.org/homepage/html/boud...uru_gobind.html ..........but i will need sum help

I think that propaganda by the likes of Kala Aghana, the UK Nangs are more damaging then the RSS propaganda. Instead I usually see Sikhs focusing more on countering RSS, rather then the bigger threats to the Sikhs such as KA and UK Nangs, because they have a much bigger following amongst the Sikhs then the RSS does.

Phanjee you probably did heard about KKK group (hate/racist group).. Rss is exactly like them but in India and they are solely protected by Government (BJP, congress every govt since 1950's) !!! But they are that strong in physical power.. Example.. One Middle age Nihang can handlle/tackle about 20+ rss stooges in hand combat battle.. (Serious..)

I think there rss name stands for (Rashtar Sangh S.... ? )They are fanatic hindu group, who goes to extreme (for example killing of 1000's of innocent muslims in gujrat etc..)

Why?

I Don't know why, but i think they want the whole india nation to be under hinduism.. Like the hitler wants every german to be blonde, blue eyes etc (non-jewish) during world war ii era... So.. anyway many indians don't like them either (includes many siaanaeeeyy liberals hindus)..

Hope that helps..

Guest mehtab

RSS = rashtriya swayamsewak sangh, broadly translated as "national association of self-servers"...thats how i'd define the literal meaning, although i dunno how they are serving themselves...RSS is also the rashtriya sikh sangat formed to make Sikhs feel that Sikhs are Hindus...i posted an article on Sikhnet, Sikhsangat and Sikhawareness where a Hindu columnist urges Hindus to break the shackles of this organization which is distorting the name and image of Hinduism...their allies are Shiv Sena, VHP (Vishwa Hindu Parishad), Bajrang Dal (these 3 are militant groups) and i guess the umbrella organization has to be BJP (bhartiya janta party)...bajrang dal is responsible for burning to death a christian missionary and his 2 small kids in early 1999...RSS is held responsible for the killings in Gujarat last year...another culprit is the Congress which carried out the mass murder of 5,000 Sikhs in all major cities of India right after indra gandhi was assasinated in late 1984.

Unfortunately, some Hindus, which include the ones that i have talked to in person (not all, not many...just some) consider the RSS to be representing all Hindus, and feel that the RSS is India's response to the islamic terror sponsored by pakistan that has claimed the lives of many Hindus...this is another political stunt to get public support by making yourself appear as the savior and representative of an entire community...but i m sure most wise Indians and Hindus understand what these people are upto...i even feel that one main reason to have a muslim president of India right after the Gujarat killings was a major political stunt, and that too a "muslim" who is well versed in Hindu scriptures and

can serve as more of a puppet, same way gyani zail singh was president during 80s...India is ruled by corrupt politicians practising dirty politics...there is a joke people crack that on december 13, 2001 when the Indian parliament was attacked by supposedly pakistani terrorists, most Indians were very angry...NOT because the Parliament was attacked, but because all ministers inside escaped unhurt (LOL)