Al Qaeda Says It's Opening New Branch In India

Mehtab Singh

Yes they do know of us , through Sikh homeopaths/doctors visiting over the years training their people and also they have heard about our religion , They have shown much respect I think it is because we have a martial code , sense of honour and strong personal ethics,

have you been there? If so, would you assume they considering Sikhs as Muslims?

have you been there? If so, would you assume they considering Sikhs as Muslims?

I haven't been yet it's on my list , I know they do have sikhs and gursikhs living there . There is a gurdwara sahib in Tokyo and even there are some japanese native Sikhs so yes I think they can tell the difference . My mentor has represented the HOmeopathic medical Association over there and gave many conference and seminars while there , he is very knowledgable about sikhi (gursikh) also Homeopathy and has been called back by them so many times . Japanese love different things , my Mum's best friend's daughter recently went there and had no problems with hassles everyone was very friendly and she is a dastar wearing gursikh.

It will only be a matter of time when the army of islam and the hindus meet I think it'll be a huge war and sikhs have to mind our own business n not get involved cos we no how grateful hindus r.

We are righteous soldiers, even if the rest of the world doesn't like us, we still believe in Shaheedi because ultimately we are the ones who choose to follow the Guru, it is us getting Mukti not them.