Elections

Bijla Singh

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

moorakh_mugadh,

I forget the direct quote, I'm not sure if you work as an authority behind the voting polls to tamper with the elections so Kerry wins by a large margin, however for your information Sen. John Kerry admitted himself that in recent memory, the 2004 presidential elections will be the closest race ever.

Guest vikramkhalsa

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."

- George W. Bush

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."

- George W. Bush

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'."

- Governor George W. Bush

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."

"The future will be better tomorrow."

"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world."

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."

"Public speaking is very easy."

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."

"We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."

"For a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the great an

d enduring alliances of modern times." - George W. Bush (our elected president) I guess he missed the memo on that whole Pearl Harbor thing.

sad...sad.. really..this is our president...

Hmmm Hmm,

Interesting - howw people bring up the most little things and try to compare on them on the higher scale of good things.

I like it how you take initiative to point out "grammatical/common sense" errors of Pres. Bush..Perhaps, you were born to talk right always? Perhaps, you've never made a mistake in your speech? ..Perhaps, you're like Kerry, renowned for rheotric comments?

Please, gimme a break, Bush is a human too..so unfortunately contrary to the beliefs of many of us..no presidential canditate is free of error.

Moreover, emphasizing on the point of everyone is capable of error, Bush's speeches are usually not written by himself and instead by a team of two to three people. Therefore, when presenting the speech in front of thousands of onlookers its very easy to look over a comment or two.

Good tactic, but it won't work always!