Sant Ajit Singh Hansli Wale Has Passed Away

stingers12

very sad. I think it was you ishvtan that wrote on the thread about sant ajit singh on how baba ji said when he leaves this world maha kalyug will begin :blush2:. Lets hope it doesn't happen...

waheguru jiii

whenever baba ji use to see 5 singhs together they use to make them stand infront of guru ji and do ardas for duniya di chardikala and ask for our forgiveness....

dhan guru nanak

That's true! I was in tears when I found out, known baba ji ever since I was little. They always used to say do simran as much as you can! :'( ... Baba ji's body will be jaal parvah this Sunday

veere please share some saakiya about baba ji ....

you were blessed with the sangat of such a great mahapursh and you must remember that not everyone has the lucky opportunity to find a true saint.

Be strong, do not cry instead make a promise to baba ji before they go, that you will at least fully follow one of their bachans ... this way you will make your jeevan saffal and be blessed with baba ji's khushiyan...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR-iYHq7FAc