My Mind Says Bad Stuff About Guru Ji And Gursikhs

gsingh9

Guest Gurtek
On 2/15/2023 at 7:37 PM, Guest Anmol said:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh .Iam also thinking a bad stuff about guru ji and feel guilty these thoughts always in my mind and i cry a lot . I think that my guru ji doesn't love me anymore and i feel guilty these thoughts take place in my mind and settel down . I do nitname daily and went gurudwara iam giving my 100 to get out from these thoughts but whenever a bad thought come in my mind i mix it with guru ji and think bad iam sikh but iam broke my self day by day please tell me if i do anything wrong iam 15 years old . please help these things effect my study sometimes my heart say i have no reason to live and i do sucide. But iam sikh and i can't lose i need my peacefull mind back 

PLEASE HELP IAM BEGGING IN FRONT OF YOU 🙏🏻

If i type anything wrong please forgive me .

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh ji  

Brother dont worry, same thing happend with me, also with many others even with Giani Thakur Singh ji Damdami Taksal (Such High calibre Gursikh)

Kaljug , Maya does all these things so that you can't move on this True path, Maya also attacks our Man{mind} in many ways, if you are in a very difficult situation where a lot of bad thoughts (bedadbi of pothis, Guru Sahib etc etc) comes then do the jaap of this shabad As Said by Giani Thankur singh ji khalsa Damdami Taksal

The Only Solution is here 

Do 1 or 2 mala (108 beads Mala) for 40 days, Make Deg prashad (if possible, take 10 mins to do, i think you should make it )and do ardaas before starting the jaap for 40 days. On 40th day make deg prashad also and do Ardaas.

The Shabad is on Ang 14 Of Sri Guru Granth Sahib JI Maharaj

https://www.sikhitothemax.org/shabad?id=54&q=mqma&type=1&source=all&highlight=590

from Ik oankaar Satgur prasad  TO   Hukam Hasil kari Baitha nanka Sab Vao, Mat Dekh Bhula Visrai Tera Chitt na Avai Nao. Video where Giani Thakur singh ji told about this situatiuon

link : https://youtu.be/dff614_mzrc   Its in Punjabi. 

• 6 months later...
Guest Anmol kaur

I was literally on the stage of killing my self from the past few days I got absent minded just because of the bad thoughts about my gurus but thanks to each and every Gursikh down in comment section for letting me know I don’t have my control on them and I love my guru and my Gurbani my nitnem more than those awful thoughts that cause of my bad surroundings and the thing’s I watched it’s all happening!..

REASONS:-

>watching wrong series or movies or shows that shouldn’t be watched because of those I mix and messed it up

Solutions:-

>start doing Simran more and more

>get busy with your work/study more coz you know “KHALI DIMAG SHAITAN KA GHAR”….believe get busy 

>start being surrounded by Gursikhs or the people who do Simran and start listening “KATHA” believe best solution one can suggest 

last but not the least you are not doing any sins (paap) I bet if it’s pictures you visualise it’s because you saw that bad picture somewhere and now it’s sit behind somewhere in your subconscious mind coz somehow you where enjoying it and now when you do nitnem you mix and mess…….just surrender yourself to gurusahib to Akalpurakh and do ardass “HAI WAHEGURU EHNA GANDE FURNYA NU MERE CHITT CH NA AUNDEYO”……Akbar ch mere koi v Akhtar vaad kaat di maafi backshni……Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ki Fateh🙏🏻

*BONUS TIP:- whenever bad thought comes to mind just start picturing guru sahib feet’s🙏🏻

Guest Anmol kaur

I was literally on the stage of killing my self from the past few days I got absent minded just because of the bad thoughts about my gurus but thanks to each and every Gursikh down in comment section for letting me know I don’t have my control on them and I love my guru and my Gurbani my nitnem more than those awful thoughts that cause of my bad surroundings and the thing’s I watched it’s all happening!..

REASONS:-

>watching wrong series or movies or shows that shouldn’t be watched because of those I mix and messed it up

Solutions:-

>start doing Simran more and more

>get busy with your work/study more coz you know “KHALI DIMAG SHAITAN KA GHAR”….believe get busy 

>start being surrounded by Gursikhs or the people who do Simran and start listening “KATHA” believe best solution one can suggest 

last but not the least you are not doing any sins (paap) I bet if it’s pictures you visualise it’s because you saw that bad picture somewhere and now it’s sit behind somewhere in your subconscious mind coz somehow you where enjoying it and now when you do nitnem you mix and mess…….just surrender yourself to gurusahib to Akalpurakh and do ardass “HAI WAHEGURU EHNA GANDE FURNYA NU MERE CHITT CH NA AUNDEYO”……Akbar ch mere koi v Akhtar vaad kaat di maafi backshni……Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ki Fateh🙏🏻

*BONUS TIP:- whenever bad thought comes to mind just start picturing guru sahib feet’s🙏🏻