Authenticity Of Damdami Birs

Thank u s4ngh veer ji.

But link u said is about kartarpuri bir.( well i still got more info)

But question is about damdami birs ( authenticity) & also i got its answers.

now that sgpc compiled today's bir from damdami bir. Was the research done well? ( i got some of its answer from guruvah but still i & mr. Padam contradict) plz see my last 2 posts.

U are a guru nindak! No i 'm not.

I just want more info.i maybe wrong.but as i said earlier mr. Padam did found things which were not matching& put some of its fotos.

bhul chuk muaf karni!is kirre nu muaf karna.

U can still ignore all this.but nothing is wrong if we get to know more things.

plz dont doubt on our guru sahiban even.by mistake. I never said that all mr. Padam said is true but rather cant be ignored.

Sri akaal sahai!

deathfearsKHALSA, on 27 Feb 2015 - 03:18, said:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

Sgpc's research to create standardized sri guru granth sahib ji maharaj(1430)?
any error or anything missing in it? british and other conspiracies in our granths ( if any ).. please do not be harsh i totally respect shri guru granth sahib ji maharaj.books on authenticity of damdami birs aswell.

SRI AKAAL SAHAI!

Here you have started the whole topic on a false premise. Tell us, when SGPC took on the task to standardize Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji? And why would SGPC take on the task of standardizing Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji? Let's look at this logically. Baba Deep Singh ji gave Shaheedi in 1757. DamDami Bir was written in 1706. In half a century Baba Deep Singh ji or another Sikh could not write one more DamDami Bir? Say it takes one year to hand write one Saroop. That would mean we would have 50 or Saroops of DamDami Bir. Baba Deep Singh ji and Bhai Mani Singh ji were not a two man army. Many Gursikhs had the ability to write Saroops.

The fact of the matter is people like controversies. Without controversies peoples life is dead; without any masala in life. Those who do not follow religion or really don't care for it find masala in womenizing, nights out, fast cars, drugs, money, and fame. Well the so called religious people are no different. They too are filled with the same masala driven minds, but they don't get their highs off of drugs, money, women, and nights out. They can't because others would judge them and "kick" them out of their social circles. So the religious people go into their religion and purposely drive out heated controversial discussion to fill the emptiness in their lives. Create false premises to create a controversy.

I have heard Takht Sri Hazur Sahib, Takht DamDama Sahib and Sri Amritsar have a copy of the DamDami Bir. As to mistakes in Saroops of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji currently and in poothis. It's due to human error and nothing else. SGPC is printing poothis and they make mistakes in one printing to another. Obviously, you won't go to any of these Takhts and ask to see the copies of the DamDami Bir.

Here you have started the whole topic on a false premise. Tell us, when SGPC took on the task to standardize Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji? And why would SGPC take on the task of standardizing Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji? Let's look at this logically. Baba Deep Singh ji gave Shaheedi in 1757. DamDami Bir was written in 1706. In half a century Baba Deep Singh ji or another Sikh could not write one more DamDami Bir? Say it takes one year to hand write one Saroop. That would mean we would have 50 or Saroops of DamDami Bir. Baba Deep Singh ji and Bhai Mani Singh ji were not a two man army. Many Gursikhs had the ability to write Saroops.

The fact of the matter is people like controversies. Without controversies peoples life is dead; without any masala in life. Those who do not follow religion or really don't care for it find masala in womenizing, nights out, fast cars, drugs, money, and fame. Well the so called religious people are no different. They too are filled with the same masala driven minds, but they don't get their highs off of drugs, money, women, and nights out. They can't because others would judge them and "kick" them out of their social circles. So the religious people go into their religion and purposely drive out heated controversial discussion to fill the emptiness in their lives. Create false premises to create a controversy.

I have heard Takht Sri Hazur Sahib, Takht DamDama Sahib and Sri Amritsar have a copy of the DamDami Bir. As to mistakes in Saroops of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji currently and in poothis. It's due to human error and nothing else. SGPC is printing poothis and they make mistakes in one printing to another. Obviously, you won't go to any of these Takhts and ask to see the copies of the DamDami Bir.

I think u should read my last 3 posts.

Yes,i also doubted ...i dont want to make controversy but to get truth.

Buddy, i found things, and i totally agree with u.(about damdami birs)

The human error ur saying .... i know ure damn right here...

U shud read my last posts.if u have read then u must know that its not controversy,its for us,u must know..as said i maybe wrong but ignore it if u like.

Why then i wrote this?

Ans. Today there are some errors,next time more and more..

and u dont want to know errors either they are or not?

I agree its not standardized particularly but i remember teeka of SGGSJ by prof. Sahib wrote SGGSJ as 1430 anga wali bir that means it was not so much.in abundance.but nowadays, there are many. Most of them are same.

U think thats good? Whats ur view(non critic)?

As for sgpc, i exactly dont know but i think printing ( most) are from them.

My point is what can be the way to stop such errors.u surely cant ignore them.

Be in discussion & not in fight.

Btw i love masala.