Four "vulnerable" Priests At A Sikh Temple In Derby Who Were Paid Only £2 An Hour Have Won An Industrial Tribunal Ruling, With The Help Of A Union

I guess you don't believe in paying taxes on monies earned either.

Easier to not declare the income earned from donations from said temple and then claim off the corrupt British welfare state by stating you only earn £2 an hour.

Then go and preach against British western democratic corruption and how Gurus law is unquestionable and beyond criticism whilst living in a British secular democratic society.

Sounds like a plan.

U seem to be a little butt-hurt my friend regarding my criticism of democracy...lord knows y. Also y u want comparisons of khalsa law/gurus law to the satanic shariah law is beyond me? As if somehow all religions laws r similar and means that they r anti freedom and inhumane. Watch these videos, and c wat the aim of the guru, and the sikhs is in the future. The only thing we have in common with muslims, is that, like them, we want to the rule world (Raj karega khalsa)...but with compassion and justice, with freedom for those who r downtrodden.

I'm not familar with the process, how are those singhs selected for Amrit Samagams? But surely someone will have to choose which 5 singhs from the community meet the "requirements" the most, as there is bound to be more than 5. Would it not be the community who picks? I don't think democracy itself is a problem, its the lack of requirements.

I've seen a few posts from StarStriker bashing the UK now, thankfully he's not as bad as those Islamists posted on Londons street trying to enforce Shariah over British law.

Im bashin the uk...and so wat? I care bout this country, and care about humanity in general. This country has serious serious problems, and they need solving in various ways. And wat about my character, makes u wanna mention me in same sentence as those dirty shariah pr!cks?

Im bashin the uk...and so wat? I care bout this country, and care about humanity in general. This country has serious serious problems, and they need solving in various ways. And wat about my character, makes u wanna mention me in same sentence as those dirty shariah pr!cks?

There is the muslim way of bashing, and then the proper way brother. Its ok giving constructive criticism, but just hating will land Sikhs in the same boat as the Islamists. You seem like a heated chardhi kala singh to me though, I get your views, but you can and easily will be misunderstood.

I didn't know that.

Yea indeed, but it isnt a totalitarian takeover/rule my friend, but it will be a welcome Rule.

"rak karega khalsa, aki rahe na koi", means the khalsa shall rule, and no 1 shall oppose it. The meaning of the word oppose in this sentence doesnt insinuate that it will be done by force, more so that it will be done by masses welcome of it.

2 short videos.

Look geezer, in sikh religion, we dont believe in democracy, only gurus law. B4 british arrived in late 1800s n took over our institutions, all gurdwaras were run by panj pyaras (5 baptised sikhs), who have only the religions best interest at heart. By puttin into the sikh minds that democracy is the way, u now have corrupt ppl in charge, who use payed muscle to intimidate other parties,n not to mention non-religious sikhs/spies r in charge to push their own agenda. This is how u get physical fightin happenin in gurdwaras over the dumbest lil non-issues, coz committee members have no love for r gurus, n dont even kno sikhi-wise wats right n wrong.

Panj pyara system isnt corruptable, coz they have the religions love 1st n foremost, not their own pockets, bmw's n license plates. Oh n btw, 5 baptised sikhs (panj pyareh) r the equivalent to our gurus, as sed by 10th guru, guru gobind singh. I couldnt careless who has monopoly on corruption,but it wasnt there in our gurdwaras, pre-british colonialism, so they r to blame, end of.

Know thine history. It wasn't the British that put the committee/Democratic system in place in our gurudware. It was us, the Sikhs, the general Sikh public. That was wat the Jaito da morcha, nanakana sahib da saaka was all about. So quick history lesson: the gurudware were controlled and run by masands. A priest class and it was passed in the family from father to son or in the dera from head to chela. But the masands became corrupt and irreverent and irreligious. There were stories of masands drinking, lecherous behavior, and caste discrimination. In Amritsar they wouldn't let people of low jaat do stuff so Singh's kicked them out. And then everywhere they tried to remove the bad masands. But the British government sided with the masands. Thats why peacefully protesting sangat at nanakana sahib was fired upon and burned. Cuz masands were given weapons and immunity from British government.this made Sikhs really determined to get rid of masands. So they did n to run the gurudware they made committees and to control all the gurudware including akal takath jathedaar they made shrimoni Gurudwara parbandhak committee or SGPC. I think they wanted the jathedaar to be a time limited position and under someone cuz at that time a Akal takath jathedaar gave a saropa to O'Dwyer the killer of jallianwalabag. So basically we gave our blood to put these committees in place, especially SGPC and we did it in the face of British opposition. Also at that time Britain itself had little democracy so I doubt they introduced it to us. They might be guilty of introducing western concepts and ideas but certainly not enforcing democracy. Sant Singh Maskeen Ji was bashing the committees in a video of his. If anyone can find it, I would be very grateful. It was on Facebook n I hearsd it but could neverfind it again. In it he says, the committee system was the dumbest thing the Sikh panth ever did. He said u guys hated the masands for being drunks but that was only the worst masands. Now committee wale are all mine or trimmed beard who normally drink and who's kids are the farthest from sikhi. These ppl are leading the gurudware so wat u lot expect. At the masands time there used to be katha done 3times a day in every Gurudwara : in morning SGGs in afternoon ithihaas from suraj Prakash granth or pabth Prakash and at night dasam granth. Most masands were knowledgeable about many granths even Sanskrit. And now look at ur granthis and comittee wale. The masand did the role of both and there were no shameful fights.

Anyway I hope somebody finds that video.it was called state of our gurudwaras or something.

I don't think the system matters. After a while they all become corruptible. Democracy is a very good, smart,fair system but even its corruptible. So either we keep coming up with new systems or fight to keep ppl good. That's gonna be hard in kalyug but its our best plan.Sikh panth has seen a general decline in morals. Before a Sikh wouldn't lie now its common.

Look at akali dal. It was at the forefront in revolution, fighting for Sikh rights,and putting Sikh/punjabi needs forward. Now its just a family business. There was a time when all voted akali and now ppl hate it do much, dome out of propagabda i must admit, that they voted in congress at amritsar! Where 1984 was caused by congress!

So the panj pyara system isn't infallible. It is only good as the ppl running it and following it. How can we make the decisions passed by the panj in forcible. Wat if ppl who disagree cry foul and make their own panj like ppl make their own committees n parties n Gurudware at the slightest disagreement.wat if ppl start backing up someone to be part of panj n when he isn't chosen they cry cheating/unfairness n refuse to follow decisions?