Mixed Marriages In Gurdwara Bbc Debate

Most people are content to allow these cultural issues to go unchallenged, so long as it doesn't affect them.

Or for fear of the backlash and being hounded out for being labelled a racist.

I mean look at the grooming scandal, the trojan horse scandal etc, most of the voices trying to speak out knew it would be a career ending move.

There are well funded anti racist organisations ready and willing to scape goat and ruin the career of anyone they choose to target, best just keep your head down, say nothing and move on.

This country is sleep walking into segregation and it's getting worse, I wonder if the reason the Tory party did so well in the election is partly because of this.

I mean were people voting Tory as a backlash to the idea of multiculturalism or rather the idea of faith schools and religious segregation?

If they were it would be a hard job to get anyone to admit it in public.

Anyway enough said, I'm off to enjoy the sun.

People will exploit Sikh principles out of context to support their agenda. Let's look at this one- Guru Nanak Dev Jis shabad is often posted around of Facebook. 'Before becoming a Muslim, a Sikh, a Hindu, or a Christian, let's become a human first'. The odd thing is those who post this often have no intent of becoming Sikh at all.