FuNnY Nihang! LOL!

Nama Singh

VJKK VJKF

We went to India in February this year and ive come accross this video we video'd! Have a watch - its like 5mins long and if u got good punjabi, ull love it. Good stuff. but the nihang didnt reli feel like getting away from the camcorder so he drags it a bit! but good nevertheless! let us know wot u think!

the video is in .WMV format for Windows Media Player. Either click on the link below or right click on it and select SAVE TARGET AS...!

http://www.sikhifm.net/video/sikhifm_nihangsingh.wmv

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was trying to understand what he is saying.

It is not clear.

But alot of it sounds very dodgy. ohmy.gif

Why are we not offended? :T:

If a drunk punjabi walks into a Gurdwara, he is thrown out. :@

Here is a drunk nihang is Guru Jis bana, and we accept it, and call it funny. A clown! :wub:

Should we not have more pride in our bana? :T:

Why not dress up like singhs and go and sell drugs to kids in local schools? :T:

I think we have double standards when it comes to nihangs!! :T:

it is difficult to understand him properly i guess.. its hardcore punjabi man

but to be honest, he isnt really drunk. Hes always like that!!! not that i know him personally but ppl who have seen him and met him, including myself, always say that hes constantly on a high... (notice i said ON A HIGH and not just HIGH! :wub: )

I was trying to understand what he is saying.

It is not clear.

But alot of it sounds very dodgy. ohmy.gif

Why are we not offended? :T:

If a drunk punjabi walks into a Gurdwara, he is thrown out. :@

Here is a drunk nihang is Guru Jis bana, and we accept it, and call it funny. A clown! :wub:

Should we not have more pride in our bana? :T:

Why not dress up like singhs and go and sell drugs to kids in local schools? :T:

I think we have double standards when it comes to nihan

gs!! :T:

Hes not Drunk, what make you think hes drunk, just because you are unable to understand Khalsa Bola, and most likely you have not had sangat of Nihang Singhs.

Nihang Singhs are Jolly, and Happy people. The Khalsa Bola is very funny, keeps the singhs Happy.

What he is actually doing is throwing away the remnants of the process of making sukha.

I belive it is called the 'nugda' please correct me if im wrong.

You can see the mean looking guy in the back cleaning the sheet used to strain the sukha.

What nihangs singhs usually do is they take the leftovers bunch them into a ball shape, and do a jaikaraha and throw it at the direction of their enemies (i guess if none are directly observable u jst pick one!)

The bola will typically be a challenege and insulting all of the people who have betrayed the guru's and done crimes against sikhi. In this case he goes all the way through chandu to indira <admin-profanity filter activated> and vadaiya!!

He will shout telling all listeners what the khalsa will do to these tyrnats and sinners.

Then as you will see he throws the nugda on the jaikara!!

Not saying i support the drinking of sukha, but just commenting on whats happening.