FuNnY Nihang! LOL!

Nama Singh

Gurfateh!!

Veer Ji again your point is related towards UK nang, what im saying is that or i tried to say in my previous post, is please do not look at nangs as your representation of Nihangs, it is true that there are probably more nangs than Nihangs but it does not mean that they are any representation of Nihangs.

"Some nihangs can not debate"

This is true aswell, but again it is some not all. Lets not forget that Nihangs usually do not attend public schools, do not learn grammar and so on and so forth, but this is due to the communities of which they live in.

"If Uk nihangs cannot handle that"

These are as you have mentioned nangs.

"For too long UK nangs have been taking piss and getting away with too much! Time for some come back!!"

I totally agree with you bro ^_^

By the way just thought i'd let you know, im not a Nihang, im not a nang, also as you have said to me before Bhachan Vidya Ji im not part of Guru Nanak Nishkam Sewak Jatha.I try to be part of the Panth, no-one else. All i try and do is give a two sided argument, because i have noticed on this forum, there is a lot of "lets pick on this jatha, because they do things differently to us" and personally i don't see that to be doing anyone anygood, unless they are talking about some serious anti-panthic people like nangs.

If i have offended anyone of made any mistakes please forgive me.

Bhul chuk maaf!

Gurfateh!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is false I will call false.

Even though the people may try to silence me.

I do not care for what anybody says.

I will speak but the truth from my mouth.

veer bachan vidiya, could u nihal the sangat and explain what this quote means in context to the chritar to which it appears in? what exactly is guroo gobind singh ji calling false?