Waheguru ji khalsa waheguru ji fathe

I want to know who made the sants in the old day there was no sants and what is the sant

waheguru ji khalsa waheguru ji fathe

Well, who decides who is a Sant today? It's usually the people who are responsible for making sants.

And boy do they make a hell of a lot of them. And mahapuraks. And brahmgianis too.

What do you mean there were no sants in the old days?

someone told me in old days there was no sant

Well, who decides who is a Sant today? It's usually the people who are responsible for making sants.

And boy do they make a hell of a lot of them. And mahapuraks. And brahmgianis too.

thanks but what the meaning of the sant

I feel that I am the most fortunate person on this planet for I have met a true spiritual person.

They go over to Canada regularly and once they asked a person who came to them regularly to take amrit, after a little while he shacked amrit.

About 6 months later he phoned them up in the UK, he said that he used to be successful with a thriving business but ever since he had taken amrit his business had started to go down hill and now he was on his knees with everything that could go wrong was going wrong. He was very upset and regretted taking amrit.

They told him not to worry. " You are now a son of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Your business was built on bad money, you had used "hayra-fayri" money. Guru Gobind Singh Ji is going to clear all of this out of your life for it is poisoning you and your family. Once all the bad money is out you will start again, this time your business will be built on honest money and honest practices."

Sure enough, his business went under. But when they visited Canada a year or so later, the same guy was ecstatic, he had started over and business was more secure and building really well.

You see when you give yourself to your Guru, then He will look after you. Sometimes we cannot see the full picture and many of us fall into despair, but your Guru is your father, and a father never thinks bad of his daughter/son. Sometimes it takes time but your Guru will always come through for you.

I feel that I am the most fortunate person on this planet for I have met a true spiritual person.

They go over to Canada regularly and once they asked a person who came to them regularly to take amrit, after a little while he shacked amrit.

About 6 months later he phoned them up in the UK, he said that he used to be successful with a thriving business but ever since he had taken amrit his business had started to go down hill and now he was on his knees with everything that could go wrong was going wrong. He was very upset and regretted taking amrit.

They told him not to worry. " You are now a son of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Your business was built on bad money, you had used "hayra-fayri" money. Guru Gobind Singh Ji is going to clear all of this out of your life for it is poisoning you and your family. Once all the bad money is out you will start again, this time your business will be built on honest money and honest practices."

Sure enough, his business went under. But when they visited Canada a year or so later, the same guy was ecstatic, he had started over and business was more secure and building really well.

You see when you give yourself to your Guru, then He will look after you. Sometimes we cannot see the full picture and many of us fall into despair, but your Guru is your father, and a father never thinks bad of his daughter/son. Sometimes it takes time but your Guru will always come through for you.

thank you for verify it

Are you sure you're a IT tech living in England? Half your posts show complete lack of grammar, and make no sense..

exucse me Yes i am i know about cmd and coding and php and css my grammer does why people comment on the other post and not you Jo bole so nihal