Khalistan Movement

Kira

I said sikh quam not punjab, of course punjab has problems, but if you think khalistan will be some kind of utopia you are about deluded as isis and the desire for caliphate..

How are people falling back into rituals not affecting the sikh quam? Many people who travel to Punjab want to get back in touch with their roots in Sikhi, with these things around it causes confusion and controversy. Let's not forget the fake baba and dera that are popping up faster than ever.

Wouldn't Pakistan be fine with Khalistan though. India loses a large chunk of its land,industry and food source and it leaves them even weaker. Plus having another Ally against them would be beneficial to them. I'm not proposing an alliance or anything but it is a possibility

Kira Ji, Pakistan's political elite would secretly be delighted if Khalistan came into being.

However, in real terms, they realise an individual Indian state becoming independent would make the independence movements for Baluchistan, Pakhtunwa and Sindh unstoppable (without the enemy of India to hold Pakistan together).

Hence, why Pakistan actively co-operates with Delhi to flood east Punjab with drugs in order to financially profit from the human misery of million of Sikhs. Pakistan actively assisted Delhi against Sikhs in the 1980's as we all now know.

Note, how Pakistan does not do the same in Kashmir and strictly enforces a drugs export ban to Kashmir.

I'm curious about that, can you shed some light on this please.

Kira Ji, during Benazir Bhutto's leadership of Pakistan in the 1980's these two terrorist states known as India and Pakistan had a very cosy reciprocal relationship which meant that Pakistan would provide intelligence against Sikhs in Punjab from Pakistani agents and spies inside east Punjab whilst India would do the same for Pakistan in relation to the MQM (Urdu speaking Muhajirs from India living in Pakistan since 1947).

Security experts have revealed that India's rationale behind this was that they considered only the Baluchistan, Pakhtunwa and Sindh independence movements to have critical mass (whilst the MQM's only real stronghold was Karachi). Similarly, by Pakistan assisting Congress in their Genocide against Sikhs, Pakistan has enabled itself to reap billions of dollars of profit from the human misery of millions of Sikh drug addicts and their families in the last three decades whilst allowing Pakistan to focus their resources upon annexing Kashmir - which to all intents and purposes they have seemingly now given up on as well (except for occasional skirmishes when politically convenient).

Khalistan isn't needed. We can do bhagti anywhere. Have you forgotton what happened when Pakistan split, all that bloodshed? I wouldn't want that again. No doubt something similar would probably happen. Even Pakistan becoming a country wasn't needed.

Well, good luck to you trying to make Sikhi flourish within India, it won't happen, but good luck.

Wouldn't Pakistan be fine with Khalistan though. India loses a large chunk of its land,industry and food source and it leaves them even weaker. Plus having another Ally against them would be beneficial to them. I'm not proposing an alliance or anything but it is a possibility

Land wise Punjab is quite a small state, Punjab is also no where close to being a industrial hub of India, only thing is the crops Punjab supplies. Apparently however India has enough reserves to last quite some while if Punjab was to suddenly cut off supplies.They have the upper hand in every shape and form. Khalistan is needed, but I feel as if we lost our chance and the possibility is gone.

Kira Ji, during Benazir Bhutto's leadership of Pakistan in the 1980's these two terrorist states known as India and Pakistan had a very cosy reciprocal relationship which meant that Pakistan would provide intelligence against Sikhs in Punjab from Pakistani agents and spies inside east Punjab whilst India would do the same for Pakistan in relation to the MQM (Urdu speaking Muhajirs from India living in Pakistan since 1947).

Security experts have revealed that India's rationale behind this was that they considered only the Baluchistan, Pakhtunwa and Sindh independence movements to have critical mass (whilst the MQM's only real stronghold was Karachi). Similarly, by Pakistan assisting Congress in their Genocide against Sikhs, Pakistan has enabled itself to reap billions of dollars of profit from the human misery of millions of Sikh drug addicts and their families in the last three decades whilst allowing Pakistan to focus their resources upon annexing Kashmir - which to all intents and purposes they have seemingly now given up on as well (except for occasional skirmishes when politically convenient).

interesting.

Land wise Punjab is quite a small state, Punjab is also no where close to being a industrial hub of India, only thing is the crops Punjab supplies. Apparently however India has enough reserves to last quite some while if Punjab was to suddenly cut off supplies.They have the upper hand in every shape and form. Khalistan is needed, but I feel as if we lost our chance and the possibility is gone.

I'm aware of the lack of industry in punjab compared to the rest of india, I was just adding bit more context (and a slight exaggeration haha).

How long would you say they could last if Punjab did suddenly cut them off.

Yeah, and if Sri Khalistan is made it won't flourish in India either. It's nothing surprising, most people aren't even dharmic in their own dharm in India. I'd rather stay in my homeland rather than participating in this movement which can possibly cause deaths as it did when other countries split away from India.

Khalistan wouldnt't be "in India" so I don't understand what you mean. The deaths already occuring, first bullets were causing the deaths, now they just got smarter and changed their tactic. Killing us off silently. Also, Khalistan isn't to make everyone dharmic, its so Sikhs can practice their religion freely without interference, those who want too.

interesting.

I'm aware of the lack of industry in punjab compared to the rest of india, I was just adding bit more context (and a slight exaggeration haha).

How long would you say they could last if Punjab did suddenly cut them off.

I am not sure, to be honest, but the Indian govt is smart, I imagine they have back up plans to maybe raze more land in UP or Maharastra etc to develop for agriculture. I refuse to believe India intends to keep relying on Sikh farmers.