A Slap On Jatt Bhapa Issue

JSinghnz

Deoba, You are calling Bhats Gypsies?

I think you need to take a look at those pendus in Punjab from those farms that cant even string a Punjabi sentence together.

And they also look like pendus aswell as sounding like them might I add. :happy2:

Deoba, You are calling Bhats Gypsies?

I think you need to take a look at those pendus in Punjab from those farms that cant even string a Punjabi sentence together.

And they also look like pendus aswell as sounding like them might I add. :happy2:

Yes. Bhaatre are gypsies. They have no occupation. Elders have told me on numerous occasions how they would go from pind to pind, constantly on the move doing whatever work was available.

And which pendus might you be referring to?

Yes. Bhaatre are gypsies. They have no occupation. Elders have told me on numerous occasions how they would go from pind to pind, constantly on the move doing whatever work was available.

And which pendus might you be referring to?

I think I am going to end this conversation here with your 'my elders told me this, 'nonsence'.

Its people like you who cause divisions in the Sikh community.

I think I am going to end this conversation here with your 'my elders told me this, 'nonsence'.

Its people like you who cause divisions in the Sikh community.

Veer Ji you're taking what I said offensively and assuming I have something against Bhaatre or gypsies. In the other thread I simply stated that Bhaatre are gypsies.

Bhul Chuk Maaf