SADEE MANZIL KHALISTAN!!!

neverforget1984

Whos ays sant ji is alive?Baba Tahkur Singh Ji
Look I don't know why some members of the Taksal are saying this, these are difficult times in Punjab for Sikhi, so they might just be saying it for personal gain or to attract attention, I simply don't know.
plus you say youve got the photo of sant ji's body how do you know its not a look alike

It's not a fake, Sant Ji had distinguished facial features and were tall, it's them, just get ADMIN to say yes, then you will see for yourself.

Admin Note : You may post the picture

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which way YOU want to get khalistan?

a) By force (creating group like ,khalistan comando force,bhindranwale tiger force, babbar khalsa).. as our bro Neverforget1984 mentioned..

b) Or by education, camps, jobs, social awareness.. making singhs/singhnia lawyer, doctors and so on so that later on they are smart enough to tackle the injustice problems ??

LOL at so called khalsa fauj!!

My friend, virtualy every single sikh opposses one or other of the things you mentioned for why taksal is bipran ki reet!!

I guess since one must assume that you dont, you must be one of the few that is true khalsa and hence will be capable of getting khalistan... by the way any time soon.. since all everyone else seems to do is talk??

Most of the singhs from taksal gave shaheedi during the 80's and 90's, most of the singhs there would have arrived to do their studies after this period. The fact that they turned up to study at all, shows courage knowing that so many suffered from being a part of the institution.

However there are also those who were fighters, were tortured and gave everything for the panth,... who are still alive. Again unless we can do better than these gurmukhs lets not chat rubbish please!

In other words your points are not even worth answering! When you stop talking and start ur action, pls let us all know.

KHALSA FAUJ AND KHALSA both of yall listen up. damdami taksal is doing the most seva for the panth out of all these jathabadis. i dont lhave anything against other ones but that sure is true. and u want me to do some paath do u khalsa jee. i was reciting japjee sahb and i came along a great tuk. GHAREAH SHABAD SAACHEE TAKSAAL. and u know who has led the taksaal in its history. the most respected singhs and sants ever to lead a jathabandi. a few names...SHRI GURU GOBIND SINGH JEE, sant baba gurbachan singh jee khalsa bhindranwale, sant giani kartar singh jee khalsa bhindranwale , sant baba jernail singh jee khalsa bhindranwale, sant baba takhur singh jee..... and now ure telling me taksal is all talk. think again singh .

we need both groups

one without the other is useless

look at what the jews did

Veerjee.. Jews are clever and smart.. They ask for justice and truth by diplomatic way.. the way where they don't have to go into hiding !! They do stuff right in open and nobody can point their mistakes out.. and you know why?? Because they are hard worker who first choose to complete FULL education, which we lacked in our youths of 80's

Sorry if i offend anyone..

Veerjee.. Jews are clever and smart.. They ask for justice and truth by diplomatic way.. the way where they don't have to go into hiding !! They do stuff right in open and nobody can point their mistakes out.. and you know why?? Because they are hard worker who first choose to complete FULL education, which we lacked in our youths of 80's

Sorry if i offend anyone..

1) to those like "khalsafauj" that are Taksal-bashing:-

Grow up

we are one Panth and those that want to divide and stand alone will be the first to be conquered

2) Paji i agree we did have a lack of academics in the 1980s and this was a cause of many problems found later such as the simple fact that all intellectuals, historians and academics not to mention media and everyone else were on indian gov. payroll

point is during a media blackout the western media relied on the indian intellectuals, hisorians, academics, media, etc that either worked directly in universities, media, all of which was under government control.

Problem is the first thing a western or eastern punjabi does once they get educated is go into a high paid private sector job so they can ine their pockets but unfortunately have no influence whatsoever on the state or media.

Our sikh intellectuals need to start putting their life's REAL kamai ahead of their salaries

peace

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

AHAHAHAHAAH

taksal didnt do anything

ths the biggest lie ive heard in my entire life

one question

do u even know who LEAD the moorcha

so maaaany taksalis went against india and got shaheeedi

so maaany

it was taksal that created isyf

it was taksal, sant baba kartaar singh je in dehli, that first <Edited> of indra

other jathabedis fo sure did lots too, like bhai fauja singh je,etc.

they were mahan shaeeds of our panth

but taksal has been doing something ever since it was created

baba deep singh je was shaeed

baba gurbakhs singh je was shaheed

allt he other jathedars have produced great students, who many have went on to become granthis at harimader sahib

sant gurbaachan singh je

sant sundar singh je

sant jaranail singh je

the list of soormas from taksal is amazzing

theres even a dhadi vaar about them on saintsoldiers saying taksal is a mine of yodhas

which is absolutley true

as for baba je

dont ever anyone even tr to diss baba je, for ure own sake

who knoes wat dharam si and jamdhoots will do to u for nindya of a sant

read about their jeevan on damdamitaksal.com, or gurmatveechar.com

and sant je HIMSELF in a RECORED speech said to listen to baba je if anything shud happen

so people need to watch their mouth a little bit

and to make khalistan of course all of khalsa panth will join and fight together

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!