wikipedia and Bhindranwale Ji

kings99

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

I apologise if some people are fed up of me posting about one subject only and always. blush.gif This seems to have become an obsession of mine. rolleyes.gif

However, someone edited my piece on Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale Ji! ohmy.gif Surprisingly, it was not watered down to give a more biased view but expanded and actually made better. I think it was by a fellow Sikh Brother or Sister from the tone of it. If it was someone off of this messageboard, i would just like to say thanks! :TH:

Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale Ji

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale was the leader of Damdami taksal, a Sikh organization based in the Punjab. He became famous in the late 1970s as a religious preacher. He was brought into politics by the son of Indira Ghandi, who wanted to use him as a 'puppet leader' to subdue the Sikh people. After he got involved in state politics, the demand of a separate Sikh state was called for, as promises by the Indian government had not been fulfilled. These included autonomy for the Sikh people, and an alliance with the Indian goevernment as partners and equals. He preached the teachings of the Sikh Gurus, and asked the people to stand up to the oppression they faced.

How is that better?

Please fix it!!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

whats wrong with it???

It's wrong because Sant jee never asked for the Country "khalistan". He never put this as the demand to the govt. He also said that sikhs wouldn't say "NO" if they get the offer of seperate country. This was the political game started by center to bring -ve feedbacks from Indians towards Bhinderanwalay.. U know what i mean..

Here's the image graphic from which one can understand better: http://saintsoldiers.waheguroo.com/ss/imag...content/pol.jpg

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Thanx S1ngh Veera

If that is the case, I hope u'll agree with me that there is alot of missleading info about Sant Ji. For example... I was listeniong to the tigerstyle remix a few days ago which had the chorus going...'AK47 walle Khalistan banare ne'. I dont know how anyone else will interpretate this but it meant to me that Sant Ji was activly seeking Khalistan.

Im not saying what you said is wrong but there is so much confusuin out their. Not just with respect to Sant Ji but I would say most aspects of sikhi. If us sikhs cant agree with one version of history then we cant expect people like, 'Daniel', who joined the board recently to know much.

I hope waheguru gives us the knowlege and understanding

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

It is true that Sant Bhindranwale was neither for or against Khalistan, all he was interested in was the welfare / human and civil rights for Sikhs to be treated equally under Indian rule and stop attacks on the faith by anti-Sikh elements. He only began preaching the use of arms after countless attacks on Sikhs and their institutions went without punishment from the Indian government. Their were people who followed him, who did support Khalistan actively and even prepared passports, documents, etc for the creation of an Indepedant state.

But at the end of the day Sant Bhindranwale said if the Harmandir sahib (Golden Temple Complex) was to be attacked it would lay the foundation stone for Khalistan. So it's clear now Khalistan is forever the goal of Sikhs who want freedom and human rights from terrorist oppressive governments like India.

On a sidenote If you want information regarding the terrorist operations the Indian spy agency - Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) and Indian Ministry of External Affairs (IMEA) has been involved I will supply soon. I have information on people like Julio Riberio who even admit forming terrorist groups who pretended to be Sikhs to kill innocent people thus decrediting the REAL Sikh separatists who would never target innocent civilians as per Sikh teachings and history.

People you can judge for yourselves who uses terrorism and who are the real terrorists.