Equality ?

singhbj singh

I have never seen a female offering her seat to a male.

(Females never have the time to sit down. We are on the go 24 seven. Sorry if we had no seat to offer. All seats are usually occupied by males)

I have never seen a girl opening doors for a guy.

(Our hands are usually loaded with coffee, biscuits and files for the guys. Sorry we only have 2 hands not 4)

No girl has paid my shopping bill.

(We respect the males and do not want to offend them by offering to pay their shopping bills. Sorry but we are shopping for the home 24 7 - buying milk, bread and everything else males may need when watching T.V.)

Do all manners belong to men ?

(It is good to see that men are well behaved. Isn't the planet earth truly blessed unlike mars and Jupiter)

Love this thread.

Even if they were somehow convinced by my so-called 'v4gina' (that word is banned?!), streaked with blood and gore, the beard and the chest hair would present an equally formidable obstacle.

P*nis is banned too lol

Nah, but after seeing your bloody v4gina, they’ll have no reason to question the rest :D Not sure how they’ll see your chest hair though, unless you’re saying you’ll do a full body-strip lool I’m sure there will be people crying after seeing that xD

You know, when I first joined this forum I never expected that I'd some day be talking about penectomies and hypothetical lady parts.

You have yourself to blame for that since you started it lol :D

So much potential for laughs in this thread, but I'm not in the right mood to wind up any of our sisters on this website, lol.

Yes please do not go down that route, it could offend others :)

I have never seen a female offering her seat to a male.

(Females never have the time to sit down. We are on the go 24 seven. Sorry if we had no seat to offer. All seats are usually occupied by males)I have never seen a girl opening doors for a guy.

(Our hands are usually loaded with coffee, biscuits and files for the guys. Sorry we only have 2 hands not 4)No girl has paid my shopping bill.

(We respect the males and do not want to offend them by offering to pay their shopping bills. Sorry but we are shopping for the home 24 7 - buying milk, bread and everything else males may need when watching T.V.)Do all manners belong to men ?

(It is good to see that men are well behaved. Isn't the planet earth truly blessed unlike mars and Jupiter)

Love this thread.

Will nominate your reply for Sikh Sangat Awards, best advocacy category :-)

Lol

Even if they were somehow convinced by my so-called 'v4gina' (that word is banned?!), streaked with blood and gore, the beard and the chest hair would present an equally formidable obstacle.

You know, when I first joined this forum I never expected that I'd some day be talking about penectomies and hypothetical lady parts.

Balkaar let me inform you of Wife+Mother in law Alert system which is under consideration by Sikh Sangat Police.

Whenever a guy is found using in appropriate language especially with a female, link is immediately forwarded to his home address :-)