Akal Takht Bans Raagi Balbir Singh From Doing Kirtan.

SadSingh

Personally its sad and a thing to feel biraag over

imo Bhai Balbir singh was sincere in his benti to Ashuthosi when he was pleading for kirpa, its sad it was a fake saadh not a true gurmukh or saadh as there's multitude of examples of people pleading infront of Sadhus sants bhagats within Guru granth shaib you would just need to listen to Bhagats banis to see it.

God willing Bhai Balbir singh will find a true gurmukh who can show him the path to Darga, If only we had this desire and thirst within us that we could find a true Gurmukh to show us the true path.

This is a preemptive comment as people have a way to twisting the meaning of what you say. What he did was wrong only because he was doing it to a fake saad, if it was say Bhagat Kabir who he was pleading with, would we be treating this differently, what we have to ask are there Gurmukhs like Bhagat kabir jee still here.

Personally would i be able to do this say if it was sant kartar singh ji bhindranwale, Sant Ishwer singh or Baba Nandh singh probably not, no, out of discomfort and feeling to self conscious but would i express this respect and admiration in my mind you bet.

Hypocrisy at its best.

At the very least, they shouldve summoned him to Akal Takht and questioned his actions. Then decided on his punishment.

Agree. Rather than banning him straight away, they should have called him in to answer for his misdeeds in the first instance and a suitable tankha applied.

Did it not turn out his initial apology was just lies? Made to calm sangat down? I think he sort of blew his chance to answer for his misdeeds.

Did it not turn out his initial apology was just lies? Made to calm sangat down? I think he sort of blew his chance to answer for his misdeeds.

I really dont think we're in any position to judge him. Nor are they tbh. Badals chamche. But since they have that authority for now, at the very least, Bhai Balbir Singh ji should have been offered the chance to come clean on his actions, to admit to his mistakes and seek forgiveness.

I really dont think we're in any position to judge him. Nor are they tbh. Badals chamche. But since they have that authority for now, at the very least, Bhai Balbir Singh ji should have been offered the chance to come clean on his actions, to admit to his mistakes and seek forgiveness.

The apology video he made, he claimed to not know who Pakhandi Loser was, but in a video he was saying he had wanted to meet him for over a year. Doesn't add up.

He made a grave mistake but anyone can be forgiven after a fitting punishment right?

Almost everyone, some gadaars never can be forgiven. Bhai Balbir however can be forgiven though, but we shouldn't have to hear more lies out of his mouth, either he say the truth or quietly accept his punishment.