Petition: Ban Schools Serving Halal Meat To Children

Pali103

Guest Jacfsing2

I can't sign it since I'm not British. All I have to say is how could these things be happening in the same side of the world America is in, then I realize America is the exception not the rule for most Western Countries.

I can't sign it since I'm not British. All I have to say is how could these things be happening in the same side of the world America is in, then I realize America is the exception not the rule for most Western Countries.

I'm sure, Jcfsingh2 (btw...whatever happened to Jacfsingh1?) there are those on the other side of the pond from America wandering how it could be that most male children born in America are routinely circumcised at birth in hospital, whereas it is extremely rare around here in Europe (unless you're a Muslim or Jew).

You could start your own American petition about that ?

Guest Jacfsing2

I'm sure, Jacfsingh2 (btw...whatever happened to Jacfsingh1?) there are those on the other side of the pond from America wandering how it could be that most male children born in America are routinely circumcised at birth in hospital, whereas it is extremely rare around here in Europe (unless you're a Muslim or Jew).

You could start your own American petition about that ?

I might just do that, (I'm not sure most parents circumcised their kids though). Your first question's answer: when I made this account I must typed the characters really fast and decided to just stay with the lettering.

I might just do that, (I'm not sure most parents circumcised their kids though). Your first question's answer: when I made this account I must typed the characters really fast and decided to just stay with the lettering.

The vast majority of all male babies born in America (including Sikh ones) are, as a matter of routine, circumcised in the hospital at birth.

As for your username, number 2 is always better than number 1 because it is a bigger number. And often, when you're going for a number 1 it is in fact a number 2 that comes out. Especially if you've just eaten Mexican food. This is not a problem. As long as you remember to sit down at that point.

Guest Jacfsing2

Not an expert but I'm isn't it a sin for Jewish children to eat any meat other than Kosher? Or is Kosher just a term im throwing around too casually.

The answer is yes; however, there are liberal Jews.

Guest Jacfsing2

The vast majority of all male babies born in America (including Sikh ones) are, as a matter of routine, circumcised in the hospital at birth.

As for your username, number 2 is always better than number 1 because it is a bigger number. And often, when you're going for a number 1 it is in fact a number 2 that comes out. Especially if you've just eaten Mexican food. This is not a problem. As long as you remember to sit down at that point.

I was never circumcised, nor would I recommend any parent to do it either, it's quite disturbing to be honest, especially for a religion which believes that Vaheguru makes stuff perfect. I'm not sure there has ever been a Jacfsing"1", I was originally going to have it end in "h" to spell "Singh"