Another One Of Those Idiots

Big_Tera

Maybe she's the Pink Panther lol

No but after posting this thread I did actually have doubts about her background. Singh is a name that Hindus use commonly also.

Not all Sikhs have jet black hair and white faces. Many Sikhs are dark skinned. but thats another topic.

still, what you want us to do?

Theres enough parchar going round

people know whats right from wrong

if they want to continue doing this bakwass then let them. They knew exactly what they were doing is wrong. If it was ok we would see half sikhs in jail but we dont cos most sikhs know the laws of the land and earn an honest wage.

Pinky got used hardcoreeee. If she was clever she would have had the pakis running around her finger while her and her fam and friends were calling the shots.
Im not saying this is right but it shows you how stupid u have to be to work as rat.

I know so many apniya that show off the fact that pakis are msging them on facebook and if they see abdul they gooo 'ooooooooo abdul how are uuu' infront of my fellow sikh brothers and sisters on purpose and make it into a drama of hugging etc. What I say is, leave these lot be, they wont change.

Work on the innocent girls who are duped and raped.

still, what you want us to do?

Theres enough parchar going round

people know whats right from wrong

if they want to continue doing this bakwass then let them. They knew exactly what they were doing is wrong. If it was ok we would see half sikhs in jail but we dont cos most sikhs know the laws of the land and earn an honest wage.

Pinky got used hardcoreeee. If she was clever she would have had the pakis running around her finger while her and her fam and friends were calling the shots.

Im not saying this is right but it shows you how stupid u have to be to work as rat.

I know so many apniya that show off the fact that pakis are msging them on facebook and if they see abdul they gooo 'ooooooooo abdul how are uuu' infront of my fellow sikh brothers and sisters on purpose and make it into a drama of hugging etc. What I say is, leave these lot be, they wont change.

Work on the innocent girls who are duped and raped.

This is to educate girls who are thinking of joining a muslims gang and selling their sole to the devil. Its about making it aware that this can happen to you. So be aware.

I know many girls wont take any notice but if it stops one girl from going down the path of drugs and crime then It is good. we need to expose these girls so that other potential girls can see this is what happens.

I personaly dont care about these girls once they do this . They chose their bed now they have to lie in it.

You should start a blog or something exposing these nutters. Use your IT skills to expose these kuttiya all over social media

i knw ur angry but lets not call them that. Just leave them be, silence is a golden tool let them learn their lesson

its not like we cant go out and get paki girls is it?

i knw ur angry but lets not call them that. Just leave them be, silence is a golden tool let them learn their lesson

its not like we cant go out and get paki girls is it?

lol i'm not angry I just think it would be a very wise and productive move for a blog or something exposing the randiya of the Indian punjabi community to the wider society so that it serves as a warning. If you get with a non-sikh not only will your name and future will be bleak but you probably will end up with some woman beating criminal ugly sullah who just wants to use and abuse you for his own financial gains selling drugs which has been the case 95% of the time in the news.

lol i'm not angry I just think it would be a very wise and productive move for a blog or something exposing the randiya of the Indian punjabi community to the wider society so that it serves as a warning. If you get with a non-sikh not only will your name and future will be bleak but you probably will end up with some woman beating criminal ugly sullah who just wants to use and abuse you for his own financial gains selling drugs which has been the case 95% of the time in the news.

yeh well dont worry we can take paki girls away from these men. lets face it, paki girls arent reli happy at home... Also they aint happy men can go out and they cant.