Another One Of Those Idiots

Big_Tera

yeh well dont worry we can take paki girls away from these men. lets face it, paki girls arent reli happy at home... Also they aint happy men can go out and they cant.

Some Sikh girls would say the same about The typical clean shaved "Jatt" who loves drinking and Bhangra. They would argue why they aren't allowed to go out with non Sikhs.

Some Sikh girls would say the same about The typical clean shaved "Jatt" who loves drinking and Bhangra. They would argue why they aren't allowed to go out with non Sikhs.

i call BS u knw full well that sikhs nvr gender discriminate. Even if they do, not as bad as paks no way in a million years.

What about typical Uk paki mirpuri who loves to get skinfade haircut, to smoke weed and drink, deal drugs, sleep with little girls and drive around in rented cars, they are allowed but their females are not. Dont come on here with ur crap PP02

i call BS u knw full well that sikhs nvr gender discriminate. Even if they do, not as bad as paks no way in a million years.

What about typical Uk paki mirpuri who loves to get skinfade haircut, to smoke weed and drink, deal drugs, sleep with little girls and drive around in rented cars, they are allowed but their females are not. Dont come on here with ur crap PP02

Dude, you yourself make posts about Sikh girls bragging about messaging pakis on facebook and greeting Abduls.

Yet you think I'm a troll. This is the first account I have made (and the last one I will ever make) on this site.

I know many "muslims" in the UK are messed up as well. I was just pointing out that you have to look at your own problems first.

Dude, you yourself make posts about Sikh girls bragging about messaging pakis on facebook and greeting Abduls.

Yet you think I'm a troll. This is the first account I have made (and the last one I will ever make) on this site.

I know many "muslims" in the UK are messed up as well. I was just pointing out that you have to look at your own problems first.

they are muslims no need for the inverted commas. We do look at our own problems and like I said dw plenty of paki girls now greeting singhs its all good. Have a good day PP02 bore off.