I Got In A Fight.

CanadianSingh

Guest Jacfsing2

Are crayons something thirteen year olds fight over these days? I guess the old Crayola magic stirs some pretty strong emotions in some.

Kids are suppose to fight for silly things aren't they? Sometimes adults fight for small stuff, even I sometimes fight over the littlest things.

Are crayons something thirteen year olds fight over these days? I guess the old Crayola magic stirs some pretty strong emotions in some.

I genuinely laughed after reading this.

No. Not crayons.

lol

1. Tell your parents (and siblings) about the situation and how you truly feel and what the true story is and how it is affecting you. On top of that do the following....
  2. Talk to your in-school guidance councellor. If that doesn't work then...
  3. Talk to your head principal and vice-principals. If that doesn't work then...
  4. Go into your local police station and tell them every detail about the situation from the beginning to present. If that doesn't work then....
  5. Come back to this topic and let us know and give us details/updates. Until then, follow the steps listed above.

Bullying should never be tolerated. At many places it is against the law and charges can be filed. There are many steps you can take to help yourself out. The first thing to do is follow the above steps. I'm sure one of those options won't fail you.

• Tell your parents (and siblings) about the situation and how you truly feel and what the true story is and how it is affecting you. On top of that do the following....
  • Talk to your in-school guidance councellor. If that doesn't work then...
  • Talk to your head principal and vice-principals. If that doesn't work then...
  • Go into your local police station and tell them every detail about the situation from the beginning to present. If that doesn't work then....
  • Come back to this topic and let us know and give us details/updates. Until then, follow the steps listed above.
Bullying should never be tolerated. At many places it is against the law and charges can be filed. There are many steps you can take to help yourself out. The first thing to do is follow the above steps. I'm sure one of those options won't fail you.

Good advice.