Sikhi Shirts

SinghMastana

Ok so weve seen the designs, have we actually got any Sikhi shirts available to UK?
Khalsa ji

one of the posts says that the shirt was made for Kulpreet Singh at DM University Sikh Society. It says that the shirts sold out and there is still a high demand for them.

I just visited the BOSS website and it says Posters, sweatshirts, tshirts COMING SOON

Amaraow Singh is from the UK and said he's designing some shirts for himself and his cousins

the user sikhlionz is also from the UK and he's interested in printing some shirts as well

I want to print some tshirts and thought it would be a good idea to have a design contest for them but there doesn't seem to be much interest here

i know a few people in graphics and some friends who want to help so maybe I'll just choose something myself

i'd be glad to send you a shirt ones they've been printed

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres my poser image of the one from SArblohwarriors.com

its not as good by far

see if u could make somet hing like that

72122683.jpg

Gurfateh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I personally think this would look awesome on a black tshirt or hoodie.... would someone please let me know... on how i can print a thirt or hoodie with this design?

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I asked for that desighn from Surbloh warriors as some one wanted to print them, but he didnt send it :@ @

they look good by bit around in Uk for a while its time for new desighns, Keep a look out :wub:

Guest Lohgarh Singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

maybe a babbar khalsa theme wud b good? or sum of the women soldiers like mai bhago, everone seems to be forgetting the women that fought for the panth. i think we shud make a sikh women theme one, to honour them. we all talkin about all the men that fought for the panth but ive never come across sum1 tlkin about the brave women like mai bhago or mata gujri ji.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

May i just make a point that nobody is going to stop or be able to read the very long quotes suggested above as they walk pass you in public (unless they are walking very slow :T: )

You should consider using shorter quotes like the ones found in the little book of spiritual wisdom by Jatinder Singh.

One of the quotes that we used recently in a youth camp was:

"practice truth, contentment and kindness; this is the most excellent way of life. - Guru Arjun Dev Jee.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Guest Lohgarh Singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

This wud b a good quote "you put on my bangles and you give me ur armour" on top a picture of mai bhgo riding into battle

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

May i just make a point that nobody is going to stop or be able to read the very long quotes suggested above as they walk pass you in public (unless they are walking very slow :T: )

One of the quotes that we used recently in a youth camp was:

"practice truth, contentment and kindness; this is the most excellent way of life. - Guru Arjun Dev Jee.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

novtej I have to disagree with you

there was one quote that i listed that was a bit long but I think all the rest were not so long

i agree that a few big words would look nicer on a picture but I don't want to make a shirt "for looks" and not worried about people walking by viewing it

i want a shirt that makes whoever wearing it think about what they are doing

there are a lot of people who will say Bhindranwale this and that but really don't know jack about him or what he did<

br>I want this shirt to bring awareness

the quote by Guru Arjun Dev Ji you gave is great but that's something I would put on the back of a tshirt that has Ik Onkar or something else on the front

For these shirts i really wanted to go with the Bhindranwale theme

i really like the Mai Bahgo riding into battle idea as well and it's a great quote

sadly a lot of people don't know the story or about who she was and seeing someone wearing this on a tshirt would make them ask questions and want to learn more

I think i might want to print a shirt with somethink like Bhindranwala's picture and a short quote on the front (or back) and Mai Bhago and the quote on the back (or front)

I'm glad more people are coming up with suggestions

I would really like to start a competition for this and actually get some shirts printed

would anyone be willing to submit a design?