Pakistani Muslims Wearing Distars

thesoldier

What's there to listen to, when you have wrote it clearly, " yeh but whats wrong in dating and then showing them beauty of sikhi." Read that yourself, fir wow Kari.

im nt as strict as u im sorry im jus learning im not saying its allowed but how are they even gona take an interest and no one is saying to sleep with them etc dating isnt always about kissing and hugging you know. Hun mer wow karna ya :) tere dating mere dating different ya

im nt as strict as u im sorry im jus learning im not saying its allowed but how are they even gona take an interest and no one is saying to sleep with them etc dating isnt always about kissing and hugging you know. Hun mer wow karna ya :) tere dating mere dating different ya

I'm not strict, just a logical thinker. Do you know what dating means and what it leads to? Then you don't call it dating, it's called friendship.

(P.S. Wow karn tho pela, Punjabi vi sikhleo ).

It's ok, you don't need to say sorry to me, but to Waheguru only for the Sikhi they gave us is priceless and it's their teachings we should be adhering to and spreading their word, to the best we can ji, so we do not offend them, but make them proud.

im just frustrated how paks can go around doing what they want apniya can do what that they want but wen it comes to apna bunda who wants to defend his faith and stop this nonseness and prehaps try bring someone into sikh or atleast shw what truth is in sikhi they get told they anti gurmat. Ok i know im wrong but how many sisters we gona lose before we wake up and realise that we are fighting for our survival in every corner... everyone is against us even our own ppl hate each other... when will this change waheguru pls show mercy on us. Why do parents do nothing when their daughter goes of with someone why do we have to have SAS team to try bring them back.. we shouldnt let this happen in first place :(

im just frustrated how paks can go around doing what they want apniya can do what that they want but wen it comes to apna bunda who wants to defend his faith and stop this nonseness and prehaps try bring someone into sikh or atleast shw what truth is in sikhi they get told they anti gurmat. Ok i know im wrong but how many sisters we gona lose before we wake up and realise that we are fighting for our survival in every corner... everyone is against us even our own ppl hate each other... when will this change waheguru pls show mercy on us. Why do parents do nothing when their daughter goes of with someone why do we have to have SAS team to try bring them back.. we shouldnt let this happen in first place :(

Hanji mrggg123 I understand the anger you have, but dating is not the way to tackle this issue, as it's going to be exactly what the bad opposition is doing then, isn't it? As Sikhs, we should not fall to the same level as them, then that will be same as begging them.

' Mangan maran smaan hai, Mat koi mangeh bheekh

Mangne se marna bhala, yeh Satgur ki Seekh '. - Bhagat Kabir Ji.

There are other ways to deal with it, but sorry I don't feel this is the appropriate way. I think every university should have the Basics of Sikhi doing their parchaar in English, along with Sikh Awareness Society to show girls what is happening and how their lives are messed up. The more of it the better, so they don't even think about turning towards them. Also I think emphasis should be put on Sikh guys to look out for those girls that are going astray or show signs of it, then there should be a contact point where they can contribute to stop it from going further.

Guest Jacfsing2

I'll just say a popular line that many people have heard of "2 wrongs don't make a right" the fault is on the parents as well as the children which is why we need groups like the SAS. Also I believe in GurPrassad is the only way someone can become Sikh. (Though Prachar is still good,) would you be ok with Sikhs dating other faiths like Christians and Hindus?