Santhya coarse!

Thanks again.

Yes, reciting Gurbani Angs each 10 times would be good practice. If someone can continue doing that each day for over a year, they may be able to do Santhya of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji two-three times. that would be great.

I think it is very important to dedicate atleast 1-2 years of our life for this cause. and go over again if someone feels they need it a second time in their life span.

I hope Waheguru does Kirpa on cyber sangat (and also daas), so we could be able to do so.

Thanks again.

Yes, reciting Gurbani Angs each 10 times would be good practice. If someone can continue doing that each day for over a year, they may be able to do Santhya of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji two-three times. that would be great.

I think it is very important to dedicate atleast 1-2 years of our life for this cause. and go over again if someone feels they need it a second time in their life span.

I hope Waheguru does Kirpa on cyber sangat (and also daas), so we could be able to do so.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Just a personal note. My late dad learnt Paath from Baba Gurbachan Singh Bhinderawaleh....and Baba Ji's method was One AAng repeated 25 times daily. He would ahve a heavy stick with him and the students would recite...and even if Baba Ji was "resting" with eyes closed... a slight mistake and the heavy stick would come down hard on the miscreant....END RESULT of this.... my dad had the entire Guru Granth Ji by heart...and not only that.....you only had to quote a "single line" of any shabad - beginning, centre, rahao, ending line....and he could Begin RECITING that shabad from memory and give you the AAng Number, writer of the shabad, vaar/pauri and where exactl

y on the AAng the shabad was located. He also knew the dasam granth by heart and used to recite the banis with great bir ras...wish i could be just 10% as good ....I have absolutely no knowledge of Urdu, Brij Bhasha, sarb loh granth, sooraj parkash garnth and a host of other valuable resources ..all of which were standard syllabus in Baba ji's time...

Jarnail singh