Downloading On Iphone.

I am sorry if this is all a little old hat to you guys but I am waaay behind on these things.

I need to set up an iPhone for someone, I do not have an iPhone myself.

1. Do I need to set up gmail account for this?

Does this need to be an existing account or can I create a new one?

2. I need to down load Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Mahan Koshe etc

Do I need to go to Store app?

Then just enter search argument?

Then download from here?

Anything else I need to know ?

ta,

I am sorry if this is all a little old hat to you guys but I am waaay behind on these things.I need to set up an iPhone for someone, I do not have an iPhone myself.1. Do I need to set up gmail account for this?Does this need to be an existing account or can I create a new one?2. I need to down load Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Mahan Koshe etcDo I need to go to Store app?Then just enter search argument?Then download from here?Anything else I need to know ?ta,

This will help you Paji Bundha, the phone will guide you also through the set up.

1. https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202033

2. Go to App Store, but you need to be logged into the ICloud account in order to install any Apps.

You're welcome paji Bundha, but as you said Guru ji are the doer of everything, I am but a sinner.

ਸਭ ਕਿਛੁ ਕੀਤਾ ਤੇਰਾ ਹੋਵੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਕਿਛੁ ਅਸਾੜਾ ਜੀਉ ॥੩॥

सभ किछु कीता तेरा होवै नाही किछु असाड़ा जीउ ॥३॥

Sabẖ kicẖẖ kīṯā ṯerā hovai nāhī kicẖẖ asāṛā jī▫o. ||3||

All that is done is Thy doing. There is nothing ours in it.

SGGS Ang 103

?? Dhan Guru Arjan Dev ji

Guest Jacfsing2

I am sorry if this is all a little old hat to you guys but I am waaay behind on these things.

I need to set up an iPhone for someone, I do not have an iPhone myself.

1. Do I need to set up gmail account for this?

Does this need to be an existing account or can I create a new one?

2. I need to down load Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Mahan Koshe etc

Do I need to go to Store app?

Then just enter search argument?

Then download from here?

Anything else I need to know ?

ta,

You could download most of the things on PDF without requiring an app.

How do I download PDF's ?

I need Dasam Granth Sahib, Mahan Koshe, Prof Sahib Singhs Tikkha. Where do I get them from and how do I download them ?

Thanks.

Guest Jacfsing2

How do I download PDF's ?

I need Dasam Granth Sahib, Mahan Koshe, Prof Sahib Singhs Tikkha. Where do I get them from and how do I download them ?

Thanks.

Dasam Granth: (different files): http://www.rajkaregakhalsa.net/downloads/index.php?q=f&f=%2FGurbani%2FEntire+Sri+Dasam+Granth+Sahib+Ji Mahan Koshe and Sahib Singh Tikkha http://www.gurbanifiles.org/gurmukhi/
When you open these files, they can be further opened in iBooks.

In the top right corner it will say 'Open in iBooks'.

They should be saved there so you don't have to keep opening the site. You can print, move or delete files by selecting them.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• I think this part of a larger Indic problem. Treachery has always been part of our DNA, however in our history and our Pre-Sikh heritage we have never dealt with treachery. There has never been any repercussions against traitors.   
    • They're only a few miles from a masjid.  It would be better to help them organize themselves into a seperate space.  Only in the harshest of crazy circumstances would this be appropriate.  I don't think the line about Allah they read is out of line, so much as it's clearly against Rehit.  We don't let anyone do anything except Aikido, in line with our policies in the Dojo. Only the rare visiting revered cultural artist and the taiko drummers have been welcome. No other Budo even, let alone another heritage of system entirely.  We have had a few meditation types presented, studied with mentalists and psychologists though. 
    • Thank you. I've been trying to remember the name of that movie for a week or two.  Good timing. 
    • Saw this on lawyer, Harjap Bhangal’s show yesterday. it can apply even to adults born and lived all life in UK  https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opendemocracyuk/patels-citizenship-stripping-bill-would-accelerate-uk-race-to-the-bottom/   Amal De Chickera 26 November 2021, 3.19pm   Patel’s citizenship-stripping bill would accelerate UK race to the bottom Britain already breaks international norms. The Home Office bid to remove citizenship without notice is a landmark on the path to authoritarianism…. Section 40 of the British Nationality Actsets out citizenship deprivation powers in a manner which, in essence, creates three tiers of British citizenship. The most secure, top tier, which cannot be taken away in any circumstances, is afforded to British-born citizens who have no other nationality. Less secure is the citizenship of those born British, or naturalised, who also have another nationality. Section 40 states that such people can be deprived of their citizenship without leaving them stateless, if the home secretary is satisfied that such a measure is “conducive to the public  On the least secure, bottom tier are those naturalised as British citizens who have no other nationality. They can be stripped of their citizenship even if this results in their statelessness, if the home secretary believes on reasonable grounds that the person is able to become a citizen of another state….   Patel’s power grab It is in this context that Patel introduced a new clause to the already controversial Nationality and Borders Bill, which is presently at report stage in the House of Commons. If enacted, section 9 of the bill would empower the home secretary to deprive a British citizen of nationality without notice if she does not have the information needed to serve notice, deems it not reasonably practicable to do so, or believes it is in the interests of national security, relations with another state or otherwise in the public interest. This proposed amendment thus further relaxes the procedural obligations of the Home Office, which is required under current law to give written notice before depriving a British national of their citizenship (a 2018 amendmentallows the Home Office to serve notice to the person’s last known address if their whereabouts are unknown).  

Important Information

Terms of Use