Two Black Women Wanted For Islamophobic Attack In London

Hammertime007

The attackers are thought to be black females and yet-;

Commuter Antonia Bance, who witnessed the incident from a bus stop, said one of the woman shouted “this isn’t bloody Africa” during the tirade.

Just shows the level of intelligence of these two. On a serious note, I do think that these kinds of incidents will increase and the blame I think lies squarely with the Muslims. I have noticed that ever since 9/11 the Muslims though the media have sought too present their religion as a religion of peace and completely disassociate it from the terror attacks. They have even gone to the extent of telling bare faced lies such as Islam means peace whereas everyone should know that it means submission. In order to advance the victim narrative Muslim organisations are not averse to exaggerating the backlash. A few years ago an organisation called Tell Mama was exposed for using abuse on twitter and online forums as evidence of hate crimes! Muslim leaders will appear on TV to complain about a backlash even while the bodies of the victims of Islamic terrorism are still warm. Such images of a feared backlash has the opposite effect on people low intelligence which ironically might never have thought of attacking a Muslim for an act of terrorism but then have that thought placed in their heads and may well then go out attack a Muslim.

The attackers are thought to be black females and yet-;

Just shows the level of intelligence of these two. On a serious note, I do think that these kinds of incidents will increase and the blame I think lies squarely with the Muslims. I have noticed that ever since 9/11 the Muslims though the media have sought too present their religion as a religion of peace and completely disassociate it from the terror attacks. They have even gone to the extent of telling bare faced lies such as Islam means peace whereas everyone should know that it means submission. In order to advance the victim narrative Muslim organisations are not averse to exaggerating the backlash. A few years ago an organisation called Tell Mama was exposed for using abuse on twitter and online forums as evidence of hate crimes! Muslim leaders will appear on TV to complain about a backlash even while the bodies of the victims of Islamic terrorism are still warm. Such images of a feared backlash has the opposite effect on people low intelligence which ironically might never have thought of attacking a Muslim for an act of terrorism but then have that thought placed in their heads and may well then go out attack a Muslim.

veera its all apart of the plan from the 'ones above us' i.e powerful corporations, govs etc