Why?

Mkhalsa

you gotta give Mkhalsa credit...bro took a long <admin-profanity filter activated> vacation (well not really...he was maad busy)..but when he came back....he let loose....meaning...the above suggestion is SMART....hehe...i know lame joke...its late...

okay sleeping now...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

naw gurpreet singh, my freinds understand and all but don't support

mostly monaye from sikh familly and iraqi and a hindu.

they down with it, its just no the rite "type" of freindship......clubbing etc.

not cool

Dem nah friend rudeboy.....if they don't support u shouldn't friend them.....but oh well i guess its all time.....but remember in the end.....its all about how much time u got left.....friends won't go with us....sikhi will......Guru Ang Sang

you gotta give Mkhalsa credit...bro took a long <admin-profanity filter activated> vacation (well not really...he was maad busy)..but when he came back....he let loose....meaning...the above suggestion is SMART....hehe...i know lame joke...its late...

okay sleeping now...

It would look stupid contacting them coz i havent got any of the other Kakaars how am i supposed to argue my point with just a lawyer. If i did make some money then i would give half to a Sikh institution, not to my local gurudwara coz of how the sewadars are.

Fateh Khalsa04,

I am with Khalsa veerji on this one. I think we both know that you're wearing the kara for cultural reasons. Everyone else seems to be doing it, aunties and uncles by their nieces and nephew's gold kara's, so why not wear it? Back in the summer I took my kara off because it didn't feel right, I wasn't keeping my hair or wearing a turban and there's no such thing as a half Sikh. *I am not trying to discourage you from wearing it*

For people like us who are in situations like the one described by you, it should not matter if the kara is on or off. It's just a piece of metal we put on our arm. But if we were following the path of Sikhi, that piece of metal would have meaning.

Now legally speaking, your manager is wrong to force you to take the kara off. You can argue our religion requires it. Other measures can be taken to ensure your kara is no where near the food, such as pushing it up your arm and taping it and covering it with a sleeve.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

lol, not like its your kakaar.

Not to be rude, but you don't have any respect for your hair, or any of your other kakaars, why do you take such pride in your kara?

khalsa who are u to judge mona ppl. Tell u this buddy u ever know how much love he might have for god thats why he might not want to take his kara off. u know ppl like u should make ppl like sikhi ur making ppl not like siki. I use to be a mona so I know how it feels like sum one sayin ur wearing a kara but u have no respect for other kakaars. But they have to start some were. And u never know he might be a mona and follow sikhi more then u do. never judge ppl cause there mona. so tell me now are u following siki rules where does it say to hurt other ppls feelings to hurt other ppls feelings is a sin.

if i said and anything wrong please forgive

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

khalsa who are u to judge mona ppl. Tell u this buddy u ever know how much love he might have for god thats why he might not want to take his kara off. u know ppl like u should make ppl like sikhi ur making ppl not like siki. I use to be a mona so I know how it feels like sum one sayin ur wearing a kara but u have no respect for other kakaars. But they have to start some were. And u never know he might be a mona and follow sikhi more then u do. never judge ppl cause there mona. so tell me now are u following siki rules where does it say to hurt other ppls feelings to hurt other ppls feelings is a sin.
I love it when people take out all their gussa, and then at the end say, forgive me.
if i said and anything wrong please forgive
. :nihungsmile:

If he has love for god why does he need a kara, is God gonna say "you don't have your kara on, get lost." thumbsup.gif

--endemo--> If he wants to be a sikh and fight for his right to wear a kara, then know the significance of it, don't half a$$ it. You think I had kes all my life? lol I use to cut my hair like him, but guru ji held me by my arm, and I know how he feels too, but I was never half-half.

If someone asks me, "listen, why do you keep your hair and wear the kara, and all that, when my co-worker cuts his/her hair, are you a fundamentalist or something?"

Bottom line, If you're gonna represent, then do it full-out, don't be a half-a$$ and cry about it. Excuse my language.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

well khasla ppl have to start from sum where atleast he got a kara and maybe down the road he will keep his hair have to start from lil steps to hit the big step. and u have no right to judge. tell u this i was locked up for 2 years use to be a mona i was a well known guy in bc with the indo canadian crime and while i even did my stuff i use to have my kara and when i got locked up still didt take my kara off. and when i got out i armitsak. dont point fingers look at urself frist then point

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fateh!

I used to work at a bakery where they asked me to do the exact same thing. I just wore a sweat band thing for your arm ( I don't know the exact name for it) on top of the kara so it wouldn't slide down my arm. As long as it doesn't come in contact with the food there shouldn't be a problem. Make sure the sweat band is washed every day.

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fateh!