Shaking, Jumping, Screaming, Shouting During Simran

guptsinghji

I think he is talking about them:

I'm against no Jatha but AKJ are known for their head moving, and chanting, which I've never ever seen before in my entire life. When I see this it reminds me of a cult like occurrence. Gurbani is not for moving are shaking like people possessed, and I do not believe in the so called explanations given for why this is happening. It's manmut and idiotic.

No evidence or mention of such behaviour by our Guru Sahibs and the Sikhs has been given, Why suddenly now has this started to happen. It's a farce.

I'm against no Jatha but AKJ are known for their head moving, and chanting, which I've never ever seen before in my entire life. When I see this it reminds me of a cult like occurrence. Gurbani is not for moving are shaking like people possessed, and I do not believe in the so called explanations given for why this is happening. It's manmut and idiotic.

No evidence or mention of such behaviour by our Guru Sahibs and the Sikhs has been given, Why suddenly now has this started to happen. It's a farce.

AKJ do naam and yes people get into the groove of naam japna and move head from side to side , jap loudly but that is a bit different from these guys as these guys follow a dehdhari guru not Gurbani alone.