Greek Mythology, What's The Sikh View On Soulmates?

Guest F10wer

I would like some specific answers, what's the Sikh view on this!

" Accordingly to Greek mythology humans were originally created with four arms, four legs and head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate beings, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves.

- platos the symposium "

Please share your thoughts with me.

Is it true or not?

Guest Jacfsing2

" Accordingly to Greek mythology humans were originally created with four arms, four legs and head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate beings, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves.

- platos the symposium "

Is it true or not?

I don't believe this because you could have a multitude of soul mates leading that Zeus would have to split it into more than 2 pieces, (if it was true).

- platos the symposium "

Is it true or not?

It's a nice thought, but it's fantasy.

I'm afraid you are totally MISINTERPRETING the mythology.

Try and see what the message is about in the dualities and 2 different qualities humans have,.....then you may come to understand this and many other mythologies all over the world.

Sikhism talks about many mythologies, including the hindu and vedic, ...but the messages pointed out are about what it means and not whether it is a myth, tale, true story or not.

Guest luckysidekick

_Sat_. you are talking nonsense. If Guru ji goes through the ramayan Ram-Sita story, he isn't concerned if it's true or not and no reference is made to this. But he is concerned with what the meaning is.

Seems that you have not understood at all that Ram represents God and when God is in human body, like the parmatma inside all of us, he is married to maya(Sita). so when paramatma is inside human or when he is born to human, as in story -->when Ram is son of Dasrath. Das-rath means the 10 indries. that's when ram is inside the body or clothing of human life form. I will leave you to work out the rest or you will never get it just like most of the population.