Sign in to follow this  
Hammertime007

Parminder Ubhi And Her Boyfriend Omar Tariq

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• Is this the same book? : https://archive.org/details/cunninghamshisto00cunnuoft
    • why is deep sidhu being vaunted as the one who climbed and placed the flag when we saw two different individuals put two different flags up , one elder gursikh and a young lad with a kesari parna? who is this guy his face gives me the creeps ... Police were given anything goes instructions but didn't expect that shooting an unarmed guy in the head whilst he drove by would result in people pushing back against it. it is also clear over 11 police ID guys sabotaged tractors smashed windscreens and windows and also did the bus damage they were were caught and handed in to police comissioner . Many others got away.
    • Yeah, the Indian flag was not touched in any sort of way. They put the Nishan Sahib on a pole in front of the Fort and on some domes. Now, we have the Indian media trying to say it was a Khalistani flag like these dimwits never seen a Nishan Sahib towering in  gurdwaras across the world. Furthermore, these Indian nationalists are showing their true colors all on Twitter!  
    • 1. Can you share the source of this reading? So we can all get some more context and verify the validity of this reading material please?   2. Raaj isn't really preached in the teaching of the Gurus. If so, I'm sure the 10 Guru's would've clearly made this apparent in their teachings and would have accomplished this objective themselves.    Sri Guru Granth Sahib - Ang: 534 (Guru Arjan Dev Ji): Raaj Na Chahou Mukat Na Chahou Man Preet Charan Kamalare. (I do not seek power and I do not seek liberation. My mind is in love with your lotus feet)   Sri Dasam Granth Sahib - Ang: 57 (Bachitar Naatak):   Ham Ih Kaaj Jagat Mo Aae. Dharam Heth Gurdev Patthai. (I have set foot on this Earth for this one reason; to propogate righteousness)   Jahaan Tahaan Tum Dharam Bithaaro. DushT Dokheean Pakarr Pachharro. (The Lord has asked me to spread Dharam and vanquish tyrants and evil-minded individuals)   I could reference countless other tuk's from Gurbaani but i'm sure these two suffice.   Akali Baba Phoola Singh Ji was walking in the steps of the teachings of the Gurus; on a mission to eliminate the enemy; in this case being the British who tried ever so hard to eliminate our teachings by performing disgusting acts such as but not limited to: Creating the SGPC Spreading propaganda of the Khalsa Issuing 'shoot on-sight' orders to kill Singhs Spreading propaganda on our scriptures Sending in paid Sikhs to spread nonsence and create divisions Polluting the Khandeh Di Pahul maryada by introducing other cults to participate Removing the Nihang Singhs from the Akaal Bunga Sahib aka Akaal Takhat Sahib and therefore the whole Jathedaari system that has been in place since the time of the Gurus.  
    • The players are all built like tanks so there are physical benefits to it.

Important Information

Terms of Use