Is Guru Granth Sahib Ji Within A Hindu Mandir Beadbi?

Guest sarjan

It is real, go and google Canadian library catalogs and you can even put one on hold. & why does that concern you? I've seen them myself.

I searched a few online library sites, only thing is english translations divided into parts as a previous poster has said. Not sure how I feel about this, but its still not what you are saying. If you have seen them yourself please do provide names of these libraries. Im not going to search through every Canadian libraries catalogue. I in general dont take anything you say as fact, so back up your claims.

It is real, go and google Canadian library catalogs and you can even put one on hold. & why does that concern you? I've seen them myself.

I searched a few online library sites, only thing is english translations divided into parts as a previous poster has said. Not sure how I feel about this, but its still not what you are saying. If you have seen them yourself please do provide names of these libraries. Im not going to search through every Canadian libraries catalogue. I in general dont take anything you say as fact, so back up your claims.

Preet is lying and full of it. What is "& why does that concern you?" supposed to mean? Why is somebody concerned if Guru Granth Sahib Ji saroops are placed in library shelfs? Are you even serious right now? "I've seen them myself". Have you really? Why haven't you done anything about it then? What a joke. What a shame. This is Sikhs ajj kall.

Just so you know, the Libraries here are not exclusive to keeping Swaroops of Sri Guru Sahib ji, they also have the Quran and Bible.. So that just shows it makes no difference to them because they are not biased when it comes to faith.

Well obviously you don't know who our Living Guru is then. End of.

(Our, written in the context of Sikh's living Guru, who we do not consider or refer to as a book).

I'm just referring to it as the library does. Those are not my words, I'm telling you the library's point of view.

Okji Preet, if you say It's not your point of view, then I would have said sorry for thinking it was.

But it does come across as it is your point of view the way you have written it, so I can only go by your style of writing.

Preet is lying and full of it. What is "& why does that concern you?" supposed to mean? Why is somebody concerned if Guru Granth Sahib Ji saroops are placed in library shelfs? Are you even serious right now? "I've seen them myself". Have you really? Why haven't you done anything about it then? What a joke. What a shame. This is Sikhs ajj kall.

This is what I was thinking too. Does it not concern those that have seen Maharaj ji on shelves, isn't it odd that they are there and not in a Gurdwara?