So Called 'sikhs' Doing Jagrata - Hindu Worship

So, some of my idiotic relatives are doing this Jagrata [Awake all night] Hindu ceremony where they stay awake and sing to Hindu Goddesses. This infuriates me, but then they are not Amritdhari Sikhs but even some of them attend being of very little wisdom. Why?

They are Sikhs by name but not of actions. Such Hindufied nonsense does not leave us, why?

So, some of my idiotic relatives are doing this Jagrata [Awake all night] Hindu ceremony where they stay awake and sing to Hindu Goddesses. This infuriates me, but then they are not Amritdhari Sikhs but even some of them attend being of very little wisdom. Why?

They are Sikhs by name but not of actions. Such Hindufied nonsense does not leave us, why?

It's not the Hindu families that attended at fault, but the committees fault for giving permission to allow the Jagrata in the Gurdwara.

They could have held it elsewhere, where there wouldn't be any Beadbi, but because they were given the go ahead, the Gurdwara hall was used, which is wrong of them to do that.

• 2 months later...
Guest Jacfsing2

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! Does anyone notice that this was called a "Ramgharia Gurdwara"? Once they brought caste, they were proven members of RSS. Why else was it so easy for them to bring idols to a Gurdwara? Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!