German Born Turkish Salafi Muslim Teens Who Attacked Sikh Gurdwara Were Known To Police

genie

I don't think there is any link between Erdogan and those mfs that attacked the Gurdwara myself. I think they are typical of young, fudhu teenagers, who are struggling with their identity in a weirdly passive aggressive west that have been weak minded enough to have got brainwashed. That doesn't mean I don't think they should be punished severely though. I'd prefer if they were handed to a small crew of apnay (not the puppoo Amritdhari office types, but street guys) to be worked on for a while. We can all dream.....

Another thing: One thing I do know about politics is that you fish in troubled water to your advantage. Given the players who've stuck their snout into the region around Turkey i.e. the US and UK etc. I personally feel that anyone not expecting regional players to act machiavellian under these circumstances must be an outright simpleton, village bewakoof type.

Yeah, it's a shame that Turkey might be slipping away from Ataturk's moorings, and if that is true, let's not for one second forget who destabilised the whole region with their selfish ambition - the US and UK under Bush and his he-b1tch mf Blair (satan himself). Who were then followed by a bunch of lesser European fudhus in this adventurism that blew up in all their faces.

Bravo white man! Bravo!

If the west hadn't interfered in the Middle East throughout the last century, particularly when places like Iran, Afghanistan, etc, were on the verge of secularisation, the world would've been so very different at this moment. The proxy wars between the U.S. and its allies and the Russians have put those parts of the world back hundreds of years. The U.S. was playing kingmaker, and with the West's dependence on Saudi oil and the Saudi promotion of Wahabbism, the Americans have unleashed a genie they thought they could control but they simply cannot. Even now, they fail to understand the cultural and religious subtleties of that entire region. The Musleh are making the best of their opportunities. There's a hugely intricate game being played at the moment.