Dream, babaji

Guest harsimran

14 hours ago, Guest harsimran said:

if guru nanak dev ji comes into ur dreams and tells u something about ur future and give you his blessings, would dat dream come true?

You are very lucky to see Guruji in a dream. 

"Would dat dream come true?"

Only time will tell, you will know when it happens. Stay in Hukam,

जिउ जिउ तेरा हुकमु तिवै तिउ होवणा ॥

Ji▫o ji▫o ṯerā hukam ṯivai ṯi▫o hovṇā.

As is the Hukam of Your Command, so do things happen.

SGGS Ji Ang 523 ??

Guest Trust yourself

Hi

You need to ask your own heart/ intuition the answer to this question. 

A few years back i had dreams about Guru Nanak Ji almost every night, and he told me something. I interpreted it correctly. 

Just trust and believe in yourself. If you don't, then who will?

Guest Harsimran Jee,

good dreams are dreams after all.

But then, why depend on dreams, when Guru Jee can be sakshat pargat, conscioussly with our love and bhakti for them?

Gurbani, insists on His Simran, for all goodness one can imagine, then, not only that, but even the owner of that storehouse of goodness, namely Wahiguru, can become ours, such is the power in His Simran.

Sat Sree Akal.

Guest Jacfsing2
On 8/1/2016 at 3:00 PM, Guest harsimran said:

if guru nanak dev ji comes into ur dreams and tells u something about ur future and give you his blessings, would dat dream come true?

You know what Daas would say positive about a dream, is that it's usually a thing that can inspire you to do something. What Daas won't say is that the system is somehow a form of psychic abilities of predicting what you will do next, (at least that's how you describe it). He, (Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji), tells you your future as well as blessed you, such a dream could be true; however, it could be a figment of your imagination. But what Daas wants to know is what you did to deserve such a Darshan; as Guru Sahib wouldn't just give Darshan like that to everyone, but whenever your in doubt just let Hukam and time tell you.

On 12/08/2016 at 11:09 PM, Jacfsing2 said:

You know what Daas would say positive about a dream, is that it's usually a thing that can inspire you to do something. What Daas won't say is that the system is somehow a form of psychic abilities of predicting what you will do next, (at least that's how you describe it). He, (Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji), tells you your future as well as blessed you, such a dream could be true; however, it could be a figment of your imagination. But what Daas wants to know is what you did to deserve such a Darshan; as Guru Sahib wouldn't just give Darshan like that to everyone, but whenever your in doubt just let Hukam and time tell you.

If he's dreaming about Guru Nanak Dev Ji then he truly is blessed. Bhagat Dhanna Ji did immense naam jaap in his previous life, and in his life as Bhagat Ji he actually got darshan of Akaal Purkh. The rewards of Naam in action, the poster probably did something amazing in his past life which merit such an amazing reward. Many Brahmgyani actually have extremely amazing dreams, regarding GurSikhi etc.

An interesting instance if i recall correctly was Guru Sahib actually burning away someones past lives through a dream, I'll have to find the Sakhi again.

Guest Jacfsing2
2 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

If he's dreaming about Guru Nanak Dev Ji then he truly is blessed. Bhagat Dhanna Ji did immense naam jaap in his previous life, and in his life as Bhagat Ji he actually got darshan of Akaal Purkh. The rewards of Naam in action, the poster probably did something amazing in his past life which merit such an amazing reward. Many Brahmgyani actually have extremely amazing dreams, regarding GurSikhi etc.

An interesting instance if i recall correctly was Guru Sahib actually burning away someones past lives through a dream, I'll have to find the Sakhi again.

http://khalsa-dj.blogspot.com/2007/01/why-do-we-go-to-gurudwara-sakhi-1.html?m=1(The Sakhi @Thanatos is referring to). Daas isn't saying it's impossible; however, if he was experiencing such a thing; there is a huge chance of doubt that of why he would've asked us, (Daas himself is a Paapi and there doesn't seem to be a lot of people being sincere the last few months with the increase of guest trolls). If this guy is experiencing Anhant Shabad, (don't know if that's right transliteration), then they wouldn't be asking us on whether he's experiencing such a thing. Just Daas 2 points on the topic.

51 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

http://khalsa-dj.blogspot.com/2007/01/why-do-we-go-to-gurudwara-sakhi-1.html?m=1(The Sakhi @Thanatos is referring to). Daas isn't saying it's impossible; however, if he was experiencing such a thing; there is a huge chance of doubt that of why he would've asked us, (Daas himself is a Paapi and there doesn't seem to be a lot of people being sincere the last few months with the increase of guest trolls). If this guy is experiencing Anhant Shabad, (don't know if that's right transliteration), then they wouldn't be asking us on whether he's experiencing such a thing. Just Daas 2 points on the topic.

There's a difference there, for some people doubt remains so they turn to others to see if they can link experiences. Nothing wrong with asking around, happened to various other people who had Darshan of Guru Sahib (the Englishman who saw him during Ardaas (didn't realise till he asked around and saw a picture), the man who had cancer, saw Guru Nanak and was cured). 

Can't really confirm what he was experience but those experience don't necessary need to mean he had Anhant Shabad experience. Guru Sahib graced plenty of people. Every one of them, even the paapi were blessed and lucky. 

Seeings demigods, Bhagats, Mahapurkhs and even Guru Sahib is a sign OP should up his naam abiyass.

On a personal note I've experienced similar sensations. I've never had Darshan of Guru Sahib sadly, I'm far too much of a worm for something that magnfiicent but in my dreams im doing Chaur Seva of Guru Granth Sahib Ji, sometimes reciting Sukhmani Sahib (even remember the Astphadi I stopped at in my dream lol) and I've seen some European gods too. 

Agree with Kira Paji, Guruji can grace anybody in dreams.  It doesn't matter what somebody's spiritual avasta is, that's for God to decide who to grace, not for us to judge whose dreams they come in or not. 

Kira paji, European Gods? It's amazing what one sees through dreams, and also experiences it years later. Some people have seen their future in dreams and then experience it later in life. Although it is difficult to tell which dreams are if significance, I'd say the ones with bhagats, mahapurshs, demigods, Guru Sahibans, any high spiritual soul can only be good and very blessed. 

21 hours ago, simran345 said:

Agree with Kira Paji, Guruji can grace anybody in dreams.  It doesn't matter what somebody's spiritual avasta is, that's for God to decide who to grace, not for us to judge whose dreams they come in or not. 

Kira paji, European Gods? It's amazing what one sees through dreams, and also experiences it years later. Some people have seen their future in dreams and then experience it later in life. Although it is difficult to tell which dreams are if significance, I'd say the ones with bhagats, mahapurshs, demigods, Guru Sahibans, any high spiritual soul can only be good and very blessed. 

Yeah I've had instances where iv seen small future events and I've seen Norse/Greek Gods in my dreams. Another instance involved Guru Arjun Dev Ji sitting on the hot plate, he was inside the room sitting and I was trying to enter it but couldn't. If I remember it right.