Olympic Games

Guest Olympian

Guest Olympian

In terms of population size and medals won, there is no worse Olympic performer than India. On average they get less than 1 medal per Olympic games mainly because the racist bahmans are not good at anything and they don't want the the low born to shame them...

As Punjab has been occupied by the hindu armies of stone worshipping bahmans, shouldn't Sikhs compete as Independent Olympians under the Olympic Flag if not the Nishan Sahib?

Guest Punjabi

No, u cannot participate in world level on ur own, u have to go thru so called india.

eveyone shud unite for fight with cruel

india, thats our competition 

12 hours ago, Guest Punjabi said:

No, u cannot participate in world level on ur own, u have to go thru so called india.

eveyone shud unite for fight with cruel

india, thats our competition 

That is wholly incorrect ...there is an independent team for such people who want to compete , all you have to do is qualify if you have the talent and cash no bars , I mean even refugees now have a team ... If you wanted to make a point that would be the best way ...and what is it with those stupid men who wear hankies on their joorde to play sport have they not heard of patkey , honestly I swear they do it on purpose to make sikhs look fools. 

Guest Singh
37 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

That is wholly incorrect ...there is an independent team for such people who want to compete , all you have to do is qualify if you have the talent and cash no bars , I mean even refugees now have a team ... If you wanted to make a point that would be the best way ...and what is it with those stupid men who wear hankies on their joorde to play sport have they not heard of patkey , honestly I swear they do it on purpose to make sikhs look fools. 

Think they wear them because it's gets too sweaty in patka. However, least they are keeping Kes.

55 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

I don't get it myself. Even a patka on a grown male with kesh and facial hair seems dodgy to me. I know a dumalla or even a small turban isn't practical in something like wrestling, judo, etc., but there's got to be a better alternative to a handkerchief.

There's a picture knocking around of a Sikh (as in uncut kesh and facial hair) Olympic wrestler from back in the 60's who use to compete with a head covering similar to a hair net but not a mesh-like material. It was basically to stop his joorah from coming loose and so that a grown man didn't have to wear a hanky on his head.

9 hours ago, Guest Singh said:

Think they wear them because it's gets too sweaty in patka. However, least they are keeping Kes.

a patka at least stops the rest of the kesh getting dirty , and can stop flow of sweat into eyes from forehead ...so nah not a good enough reason it not like hockey players have to wear helmets they can wear small dastars and then their joorde aren't lolling about over their faces halfway through their matches 

Guest Punjabi

Thats not correct my friend.

u have to go thru india only. I was a sportsperson too, 

gone are the days when there was a king sitting and looking at atheletes,

then all of a sudden a poor boy, but good athelete steps in and overtake all popular atheletes nd then king gave him a big prize and told him to participate next time,

then the poor athelete said, i am a slave, i cannot participate, then king ordered to free him.

look at the facts, there is no such rule in india to participate without india"s permission in olympics.

Moreover, india treat Sikhs as slaves but india wants anyone to get medal in olympics. If a sikh is good in atheletics india really want him to get a gold medal.

Guest Olympian

At the 2000 Summer Olympics, four athletes from East Timor competed as Individual Olympic Athletes during the country's transition to independence.

The Indian Olympic Association was suspended from the IOC in December 2012, due to problems with its electoral process. New elections were scheduled for 9 February 2014, two days after the start of the 2014 Winter Olympics. Therefore, the three Indian athletes who qualified for the Games were scheduled to compete as Independent Olympic Participants.

All Sikhs should compete as Independent Sikhs not as ghulams (slaves) of British named India or bahman named hindustan. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_Olympians_at_the_Olympic_Games

• 2 weeks later...