Baba Sri Chand's Aarta in praise of his Father

shastarSingh

23 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

My question is if Taksal Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji rejects this sakhi then why is Thakur Singh Patiala wale doing same katha/sakhi parchar... is this the sign of his 'bought out' state 

I wouldn't say bought out by a certain organization.  But he has been blinded by the amount of money certain beliefs will bring regardless of the belief being right.  Other individuals have sold their soul in a similar manner.  Hari singh randhawa, and i would add baba nihal singh to this list now as well.  Its more like a popularity girls clubs now.  

15 hours ago, Preeet said:

Yoga is part of Sikhi.. Dhyan(zen) Yoga is the essence of attaching yourself to sri adishakti paramatman ji. Yoga's goal is mukthi, and they do jaap in different mudras/asanas just as we do in sukhasana and anjali mudra. 

Gurbani says meditate upon Akal Purakh while sitting or standing.  No mudra is practiced nor asana.  Sikh fold there hands because Gurbani says to come before Guru Sahib with folded hands as a begging servant.

Here we go again, this poster will disrespect Gurbani to support her jaded views.  Even Guruka Singh is on video (one of 3HO leaders) saying yoga does not provide mukhti.  Let the drama begin.

Gurbani says yoga does not provide mukhti.

20 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Gurbani says meditate upon Akal Purakh while sitting or standing.  No mudra is practiced nor asana.  Sikh fold there hands because Gurbani says to come before Guru Sahib with folded hands as a begging servant.

Here we go again, this poster will disrespect Gurbani to support her jaded views.  Even Guruka Singh is on video (one of 3HO leaders) saying yoga does not provide mukhti.  Let the drama begin.

Gurbani says yoga does not provide mukhti.

Also Guru ji taught us the highest Yoga is loving simran of Akal Purakh within a positive grisht jeevan thus improving the world and oneself with the fruit of naam. Without naam all is futile , naam is above all , naam is Waheguru.

16 hours ago, Preeet said:

Yoga is part of Sikhi.. Dhyan(zen) Yoga is the essence of attaching yourself to sri adishakti paramatman ji. Yoga's goal is mukthi, and they do jaap in different mudras/asanas just as we do in sukhasana and anjali mudra. 

This is a belief taught by the pakhandi Yogi  not Guru Nanak Dev ji so is invalid , full stop. If it was a valid way of dealing with kalyug Guru ji would have promoted it but he didn't. This method was sufficient in earlier yugs as peoples avasta was much higher not now. Guru ji taught to live actively and positively in the world not run away to quiet places and sit in fixed poses, besides the forceful manipulation of kundalini has very serious repercussions for the human if they haven't achieved control of 5 chor and ego first . There have many who have become mentally unstable and terrorised by the things they have seen/experienced.

1 hour ago, Preeet said:

"no mudra is pracriced nor asana" All I have to say is that anjali mudra, and sukh asana yoga poses are very accepted in our religion.

No they are not because Gurbani says while standing and sitting meditate on his name.  

You statement is no different than RSS claiming sikhi jainism buddhism are branches/came frome Hinduism.  Gurbani defines the yoga referred to as above and the one you refferred to as 3HO practicing as false practices.  Gurbani does not accept these yogas.  Only yoga accepted by Gurbani is where a sikh is attached to gurbani through meditation on Gurbani while sitting or standing.  No posture no mudra, only requirement is to attach the mind to Akal Purakh. 

You are partially right though, since mukthi is only rewarded if paramatman ji chooses to reward it through any route.

Mukhti is only rewarded through the one way of the gurbani.  Every other way is done in vain.  

God is called Yog-yogeshwar in our religion.. 

Yog means to join together. Akal purakh unites to himself those who are lost.  Plus God has many names.  He is called Alluh as well and since Alluh of all Alluh disapproves of yoga you are shown your foolishness.

1 hour ago, Preeet said:

God is called Yog-yogeshwar in our religion.. Yoga is accepted. & doing jaap is Bhakti Yoga! I think you are mistaking Yoga to be something about obtaining shakti, but there are different kinds. Yog means attaching oneself to God. & there are repercussions to normal jaap as well. My uncle did a certain sikh paath continuously for 40 days and he became crazy to some extent because he got scared of the supernatural experiences.. Now I am not saying paath is bad, but you are right that the 5 dukhs need to be diminished. 

Your uncle was probably mentally unbalanced, Ironic how he went insane but not a single Mahapurkh did despite many of them doing a large variety of prayers. Yoga is not a part of Sikhi, full stop, you'll never reach god in kalyug with it, if you're lucky you'll get into a higher mind state but you will never reach god without Satguru Nanak. 

Honestly maybe you should some time with your uncle in a mental institute, maybe that will cure you of whatever myopic way of thinking lead you to such stupid conclusions.

1 hour ago, Preeet said:

I will agree to disagree as my replies would be the same as what I said before. 

ਕਹੂੰ ਪਉਨ ਅਹਾਰੀ ਕਹੂੰ ਬਿਦਿਆ ਕੇ ਬਿਚਾਰੀ ਕਹੂੰ ਜੋਗੀ ਜਤੀ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਚਾਰੀ ਨਰ ਕਹੂੰ ਨਾਰ ਹੋ ॥
कहूं पउन अहारी कहूं बिदिआ के बिचारी कहूं जोगी जती ब्रहमचारी नर कहूं नार हो ॥
Somewhere Thou subsistest on air, somewhere Thou art a learned thinker and somewhere Thou art a Yogi, a Celibate, a Brahmchari ( disciplined student), a man and a womean.

ਕਹੂੰ ਹੁਇ ਕੈ ਹਿੰਦੂਆ ਗਾਇਤ੍ਰੀ ਕੋ ਗੁਪਤ ਜਪਿਓ ਕਹੂੰ ਹੁਇ ਕੈ ਤੁਰਕਾ ਪੁਕਾਰੇ ਬਾਂਗ ਦੇਤ ਹੋ ॥
कहूं हुइ कै हिंदूआ गाइत्री को गुपत जपिओ कहूं हुइ कै तुरका पुकारे बांग देत हो ॥
Somewhere Thou becomest a Hindu and repeatest Gayatri secretly: Somewhere becoming a Turk Thou callest Muslims to worship.

oh god guys. Look at that, I guess we were all wrong, reading the Quran is fine as well now and holding it as the un-corrupted word of god. 

3 hours ago, Preeet said:

I will agree to disagree as my replies would be the same as what I said before. 

ਕਹੂੰ ਪਉਨ ਅਹਾਰੀ ਕਹੂੰ ਬਿਦਿਆ ਕੇ ਬਿਚਾਰੀ ਕਹੂੰ ਜੋਗੀ ਜਤੀ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਚਾਰੀ ਨਰ ਕਹੂੰ ਨਾਰ ਹੋ ॥
कहूं पउन अहारी कहूं बिदिआ के बिचारी कहूं जोगी जती ब्रहमचारी नर कहूं नार हो ॥
Somewhere Thou subsistest on air, somewhere Thou art a learned thinker and somewhere Thou art a Yogi, a Celibate, a Brahmchari ( disciplined student), a man and a womean.

What is your point by presenting the above?  God is everything in this world, yet he lays out a clear way to reach him and says not to be a yogi in Gurbani.  

10 hours ago, Preeet said:

There is nothing wrong with reading the quran as a turk. Please get over yourself.

I'm using your stupid logic against you, if you're arguing that that verse says Sikhi is pro-yoga then I can use it to argue that it also says that Sikhi is pro Islam.